Chapter - 1

Hello readers First and foremost, I apologize for the late update. Since March was a fasting month, I decided to post an update after Eid. So don't be mad, and after the first chapter, I vow to attempt to update each chapter as soon as possible.

I'd like to remind you that this is my first time writing a fan fiction story, so please Pardon my mistakes.🙏

Now let's get into the story 😙

(Author's Pov):

" Well, I think of new outfits, which can provide us a great quantity of benefits and earnings. We should follow what sort of outfits common people enjoy. "  recommend Max, Mew's assistant. Mew agreed.

Max and Mew have been working together for a long time and are actually bestfriends. After they graduated, Mew offered Max to work as an assistant at his father's company "MSD". Mew is very dedicated to his work and tries to keep his professional and personal lives separate, which Max is aware of, So he makes every effort to avoid disrupting it.

After the meeting, Mew was busy working on the concept Max had given him. After some time, someone knocked on the cabin door.

"Come in," Mew said. Mew knows who it could be.

" Are you still working? It is so late, Mew, I mean sir. You should go home right now, "Told Max".

Mew looked up and sighed.
" And how many times do I have to tell you not to call me sir while we are alone, Jerk? " Stated Mew, annoyed.

Max chuckled; he enjoys teasing Mew.

" Well, I'm so used to it that I can't even say your name anymore, " He told Mew playfully.

Mew simply shook his head.

" Whatever, go home. I will finish the rest of the work and then leave. " he said.

" Sure thing, but don't stay up too late. Remember, we have a critical meeting with our new client tomorrow at 7:00 a.m. " Max reminded him before leaving.

After completing his tasks Within half an hour, Mew looked at his clock and discovered it was already 10. He mumbled to himself in frustration, "Oh no, I'm in trouble with my mom now."

and then flashed back to his home. Mew's mother does not approve of his late-night work.

Mew arrived home. He can detect his mother's rage without even looking at her. Mew quietly goes upstairs.

" Another late night? Whatever "My son is dedicated to his work. " Mew's father (Mr Suppasit ) proclaims happily as he enters the living room. But Mew's mother(Mrs Suppasit ) is unimpressed.

" Dedicated, you say? So dedicated that he forgot how to care of himself, and here you are showing a proud smile? " She scolds .

Mr Suppasit swallowed.

Mrs Suppasit sighed,

" You're aware that Mew is already 30. We should find him a spouse. Only marriage can help him straighten out.

"He's so stubborn and doesn't care what we say. " Mrs Suppasit, murmured worriedly.

" You are right, Honey. But you're forgetting something. "

Mrs Suppasit frowned and asked,

"what? "

" We already have someone for our son. "