Chapter - 3

(Mew's pov):

" Could you care to tell me what's gone into you? Why were you talking in your dream, and who is Gulf? " Tong Asked raised his eyebrows.

I smiled awkwardly.

Maybe it's time for me to reveal about Gulf.

I have no choice but to reveal everything about Gulf.

" Shiyaaaaaa!!!!!!! "  I immediately cover my ears.

" Stop shouting, both of you! "  I scolds Max and Tong as if they've seen a ghost.

I decided to confide in them about my feelings for Gulf because they are both very close to me and I share everything with them. So, I called Max and told him too. After hearing my confession, they both seemed really shocked.

" Bro, you're telling us that you've fallen in love with someone you don't even know personally?! " Tong asked, shocked.

" You can say that, but all I know is that I love him and I want to make him mine. " I replied straightforwardly.

" You're crazy, Mew. First you fall for someone you don't know, and now you want to make him yours?! "

" What if he's already taken?"  Max questioned.

I fell silent for a moment.

He's right, I didn't think about that. But just the thought of him being with someone else already broke my heart. The person I've started to love, seeing him hold someone else's hand, makes me want to destroy everything in anger and jealousy.

" No, that can't happen. He's mine. "

I sighed.

" Stop scaring me, Max. Think positively. He could be single. I then paused for a moment...........If he's not, I'll make him break up with whoever he's dating."  I said confidently.

Am I being selfish? Whatever. Sometimes, you have to be selfish for your own sake and happiness. Then I noticed both of their expressions.

" Close your mouths before a fly enters. "  I chuckled at their shocked faces.

" Mew, you're really gone crazy!! "  they both said together again. Still, their shock was evident all over their faces.

I rolled my eyes at them.

" Can you both stop pushing me? " I said irritately .

Right now I'm here at the resort's restauran, where Gulf is having lunch with his friends. It's been like 20 minutes, and I still can't gather the courage to face Gulf.

My friends have tried countless times to encourage me, but I'm still the same. So now, they're pushing me to confront Gulf.

" Okay, okay, stop pushing me, I'll go."

both of them sighed in relief and smiled.

" Go, Mew! You can do it. " they encouraged me and gave me a thumbs up.

I gave them a nervous smile, " Yes maybe I can do it. "

I took a relief breath and was about to take a step when the dream of Gulf slapping me flashed in my mind.

Thusshhh...........

Instantly, my hand went to my cheek. I gulped.

Shit! What if this dream comes true?