Chapter - 2

(Mew's pov):

" Mom I'm back home. "

I'm not sure why, but this voice sounds so familiar to me. So I lifted my chin,

and what I saw completely blew my
mind .

(A/N: Pic collected from the social media

(A/N: Pic collected from the social media. Cradit goes to the owner)

My heart is racing, my hands and feet are growing cold.

The boy I have been searching for everywhere Suddenly now here he is in front of me. Am I dreaming?!

(*******Six months earlier******)

(Mew's POV)

I am on holiday in Ko Samui with my friends. To be honest, I don't like leaving work and going on vacation, but my friends insisted on it, and my father consented, claiming that I needed a break. So here I am, staying at a resort near the ocean

I was playing a game on my phone as my friends were chit-chatting together. When Tong, another close friend of mine, advised that. " Let's visit Chaweng Beach. It offers the best views of the sunset."

" Of course, let's go this afternoon!!!! " Joss responds excitedly

Tong nodded then he turns to me and asks, " What you say, Mew? "

" Huh?..... As you know Tong, my allergy problem began after eating shrimp for lunch. I haven't felt well since then. You guys go, I'm alright. I'll spend time in my room playing games."  I responded.

Tong frowns and asks, " Are you sure you'll be fine alone here? "

" Yes, don't cancel all of your plans for me. Go ahead and enjoy. " I said.

He nods, indicating understanding.

It is now evening, and my friends have already gone for the beach they chose.

To be honest, I'm feeling bored right now. After all, I'm completely alone. It's normal to feel this way.

I get up, change into some regular clothing, and exit the room.

I decide to go to the roof, and so I do.

Wow, the rooftop is quite spacious.

I was walking around the roof when I heard a disturbance from the opposite side of the roof.

It sounds like someone is crying. I began to take steps towards the sound, curious to find more.

Then I saw a girl standing at the edge of the roof, and it startled me. I wondered if she was contemplating jumping.

The situation unfolded before my eyes, and I felt compelled to intervene. However, before I could do anything, a young man, perhaps around 23 or 22 years old, appeared out of nowhere and stopped the girl.