Chapter -9

(Mew's pov):

" Mew, are you finished?" Dad entered my room and asked.

" Renu's family already here."

I nodded and eventually made my way downstairs. There, I observed the Kanawut family. The first guy I looked at was Gulf.

However, when our eyes met, he quickly looked away. I let out a sad sigh, thinking that he might be disgusted by my presence now.

(Gulf's pov):

We're finally back home and I feel utterly exhausted. I decide to take a shower to relax, and after that, I collapse onto my bed. The moment of the engagement keeps replaying in my mind, and I couldn't understand why Mew was acting so strangely. When he was asked to put the ring on my sister's finger, he paused for a moment with a blank expression. Then, as if snapping out of it, he began to place the ring on her finger.

My heart shattered as I watched this scene unfold, but what confused me the most was that Mew's gaze was fixated on me. He was literally staring at me while performing the task. I can't comprehend the meaning behind that intense stare, and I let out a sigh. Suddenly, my phone buzzes, and I see that it's a call from Mild. I answer the call.

Gulf: " Mild; what's wrong? Why are you calling now?" (I inquire, slightly annoyed.)

Mild: " Gulf, don't arrive late tomorrow. I will be waiting for you at my house. Please pick me up at the proper time."

Gulf: " What in the world are you talking about? Why should I pick you up? Where are we going?" (I ask, becoming increasingly angry.)

Mild: " What's wrong with you why you talking like this?"

Gulf: (*I took a deep breath and spoke*) " Nothing just say why did you call me? "

Mild: " Seriously?!! Gulf, did you forget Tomorrow is P.Hero's concert at our university?"

Shiya, I completely forgot about it. I think to myself.

Mild: " He's your favorite rapper. How could you forget about his concert?" (Mild asks, his shocked expression evident in his voice)

In my mind & heart, everything is a mess. The person I've fallen so hard for just got engaged to my sister today, so how am I supposed to remember anything else? (I think to myself while scratching my nape.

Gulf: "Whatever, mild. I am not going tomorrow. I'm not in the mood to attend a concert."

Mild: " Gulf, are you serious? Are you even sure what you're saying? "

(Mild takes a big breath, his voice full of disappointment.) Then he says, "Listen, Gulf; I don't want to hear any excuses. You are coming tomorrow, and that is final. If you don't come, I'll be a wreck, crying my eyes out."

(Mild remarks, his tone heavy with sadness He's attempting to emotionally manipulate me, but I know his tricks. Whatever I don't want to ruin his mood, so I reluctantly agree)

Gulf: Fine, you big crybaby. I'll come.

Mild: That's my friend! Okay, see you tomorrow.

I nods...

Then We ends the call.

(Mew's pov):

I am currently in a shopping mall with Renu. Our parents sent both of us shopping for wedding supplies. At first, I refused to come but my father is so stubborn that I had no choice but to agree .