Chapter 21- Breath (skippable)

Warning: smut👁️👄👁️

Y/n POV:

You fell to the floor and he was holding himself up on top of you and deepened the kiss. This time it was more intense and you were both panting. Your fingers were tangled up in his hair and the air around you felt thick and you could feel his heart rapidly thumping against your body.

"Breath baby" You whispered.

You pulled away and your fingers slowly trailed down his chest and un-did each button on his shirt slowly while he felt his way up your waist to your chest, he started to take off your clothes.
He paused and looked deeply into your eyes.

He smiled softly and started to kiss down your neck, he found a sensitive spot and bit your lip and let out a muffled moan.

He stopped and whispered in your ear.
"Don't be afraid to make noise, I want to hear your alluring voice chère~"

You felt down his body and moved your fingers smoothy across his belt.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" He asked.

"Yes."

You slid his belt off and gently took off his trousers.
He started to move down your body. You let out a breathy moan as he kissed up the inside of your thighs.

His eyes were full of lust and he bit the rim of your underwear and pulled them down gradually.

"Let me know what feels good chère, I'm new to this." He started to slowly massage your clit with his thumb and placed his lips onto of yours again.

No way he hasn't done this before ...

He started to speed up and slid his fingers inside you, your back arched from the sensation and you let out a whimper.

"Mmm~" You moaned

"Do you like that chère, you are so pretty like this~"

He found your g-spot and...

"R-right there... fuck " You whimpered and your back arched more.

You felt a feeling in your lower body tighten and you were feeling yourself going over the edge.

"A-Alastor" You stuttered and your breathing started to get heavy. Your body felt tense and...

You felt a wave of euphoria rush over you and he continued to rub circles into your clit. As you rode out your high your moans echoed through the room.

You gradually came down and was met with Alastors lips passionately kissing you. You tried to roll him over so you could be on top of him but you couldn't move him. He finally got the message and you switched positions.

You were now above him. His smile grew and he looked up and down your body admiring it.

"tu es si belle, y/n" He said with half lidded eyes.

You straddled him and started to suck the skin on his neck leaving hickeys.

"Y/n..." He Moaned.

You proceeded to kiss down his body gently. As you moved down, his chest was rising and falling swiftly. You felt his erection brush past your chest as you moved down.

You looked up with a grin and he nodded.

You hastily removed his boxers and his cock sprung out. It was rather large and pre-cum was already dripping out the tip.

"Already? You must really like me~" You teased.

"I adore you darling, I would do anything for you" His expression was lustful and looked down at you in awe.

Alastors POV

I have never been this intimate with someone before. I mean, people have kissed me in the past but I never felt anything when it happened, I wasn't even aroused by it. With her it's different, I crave her touch and I want this, I want her.

Her hand stroked my cock and the feeling was incredible, I already felt my body tense up.

"Mmm so good, your doing so well darling~"

She suddenly stopped. I exhaled at the withdrawal but then she wrapped her lips around my cock and started to suck on it bopping her head up and down.

My head flew back at the sudden touch and I felt my body warm up and twitch. She started to speed up her movements and my mind started to go blank, I couldn't focus on anything else.

"You're so good, Just like that~" I moaned.

I felt my core tighten as she put more of myself down her throat.

"Your such a good girl y/n"

"Mmm Y/n if you don't slow down I'm going to-" I whimpered.
Embarrassed at my noises I felt my cheeks warm up.

"It's okay relax, you can cum don't worry." She said. I grabbed her head and started to pump her up and down my cock, Rapidly increasing the speed.

I'll apologize later but I can't fucking think right now and this feels so fucking good

"Fuckkkk, I'm gonna-"

My core snapped and my vision clouded with pure Ecstasy. I came inside her mouth and my movements became sloppy and twitchy. I lifted her off of me and started panting. She took one long lick up my cock and wiped her lips with her fist.

Fuck that was hot

She crawled up my body and laid down on top of me, exhausted.

I started to stroke her exposed back gently with my palm tracing little love hearts with my fingers.

"I'm sorry chère, i didn't ask." I sighed.

She lifted her chin up and rested it on my chest.

"Actually I liked that, maybe give me a warning next time though. It kinda shocked me" She chuckled.

"Note taken." I kissed her forehead.

———————————————
A/N

What it finna play...WHOA
Also I decided to make this chapter a bit less raunchy then I wanted it to be because yk first time etc but future smut will be a lot more smutty 😈

While writing this my best friend face timed me and we were chatting about all the drama going on and I forgot I had wattpad open while screen sharing and I actually almost died when he saw it. 😭

Luckily he didn't properly read it but gawd Daym I was shock.
The tea was so good tho
Anyways bye 😈