Chapter 34- broke down

Y/N POV:

~one week time skip~

You did what Alastor said, You always wore a smile on your face. It slightly comforted you, it was like he was here...but of course he wasn't.

You worked at the cafe every single day and you did overtime too, Anything to get your mind off his disappearance.

You hoped that one day the door bell would chime and you would turn around and see Alastor standing in front of you with a big smile.

I need to get to him

You were empty with no one there to fill the void.

Williams and Mary's wedding was tomorrow and the cafe was going to be closed for a week since they would be on their honeymoon.
You would have nothing to do with your days for a whole week. Just sitting in a hollow house, with whispers of Alastors voice repeating in your head.

No.

I cant live my life like this and move on, I've done so much. Seen too much. I know what I'm going to do.
I'm going to get put in that asylum with him. I don't care how and I don't care who I kill to get there.

Alastors POV:

They were fascinated with my mind, their whole week was spent just watching me and asking me annoying questions.

I had to see a therapist every single day. I hated it, didn't tell him anything and I get so bored. They still have me in the jacket, they don't trust me at all.

I mean I might of attacked a doctor before but that was when he started to poke my face.

It was somewhat self defense.

The only thing keeping my mind stable was annoying the hell out of people, it was so entertaining.

In a bit they were going to collect me for another therapy session.

~small time skip~

"Alright don't put up a fight Alastor, unless you wanna be drugged up and numb again." The guard spoke his voice was stern and held the back of my straight jacket.

Fuck you

" I dislike you ALOT Alastor and I'm glad you're suffering here, death would be too kind. " The guard spat.

"Oh no you don't like me? What a shame I'm so distraught! Woe is me~ "  I leaned my head back and looked him in the eyes as he pushed me towards the therapy room.  "Go sit down and wait with the other barstards that think the same. I must admit it's a pretty big group." I laughed.

"You are gonna lose that smart mouth one and break...and I can't WAIT to see it happen" He added and smirked.

"Might as well have a bit of fun then! Life fucks you over, what can you do? I mean look at your face, you should know~" I chuckled and he pushed me harshly into the room and I stumbled forward a bit. The therapist looked up at me from behind his desk and started to shuffle and organize his papers.

"You a human version of a migraine!" The guard exclaimed and slammed the door.

I sat down on the chair opposite the therapist and leaned back. I just had hand cuffs on now, the therapist requested to take my straight jacket off.