Newfound // ep 2

"Hello there," the man said, has he seen giants before? "Hi" I said, he seemed surprised but he quickly corrected himself almost as if he was embarrassed about it. 

And than with a swift motion he pulled a gun from his belt "why are you here?" I was surprised, just like that he threatens my life. With a small gun like that, that thing can't do anything.

"Uh- I just wanted to see your town." I said. "Oh- uh.." the man said. "Well you're not welcomed." He finished his sentence.  "Oh, I'm sorry. I just wanted to meet some humans." I said.

"Sir, do you know what it's planning? Another one said. "Nothing," I replied as I rose up from the ground untying the knots the humans made. They all looked at me stunned and some started running away.

"IT COULD HAVE GOTTEN AWAY-" the man in the black coat said looking extremely agitated. "Hi, my name is Lucas. I come in peace but since you don't want me here I might as well just leave.." I announced.

"WAIT MR. GIANT- uh- LUCAS!!" The man in the coat rushed towards me even more leaving his gun behind and climbing onto my legs.

I leaned in more so I could hear him. "Can we have a talk please?" He asked. What did he want to talk about? "Uhm- okay!" I said.

I picked him up and put him on my shoulder, he seemed startled almost starting to cry. Other humans started saying I kidnapped him.

"So, where are we going?" I asked, turning my head to face him. He was still shaking, "go- see that building there," he pointed at a tall building with a welded fence. "Go there." He said.

I started walking toward the building carful not to step on anyone or anything. "Holly shit were really high." I heard him say quietly. "So what is your name?" I asked him, maybe to distract him of the hight. "M- my name? My name is Steven." He said.

"Oh, okay, nice to meet you Steven," I said. We soon arrived to the building. Awaiting next to the gate was another human, "Lucas, if you may put me down," he asked. I scooped him and up and put him on the ground.

The two seemed to be talking and the guy was yelling at Steven and he was yelling the other guy. I looked around, roaming the place were humans wearing black suits and sunglasses whispering to each other and looking at me.

I looked back to Steven and he was looking at me, almost as if was calling for me and I didn't hear him.

He signed me to pick him up, I did, I put him up to my ear. "Let's go," he said.