Newfound // ep 9

Back home.
Sweaty mad and hurt.

I went on a rampage. Throwing things around a shouting curses at whatever being could hear it.

"ALL I WANT TO DO IS HELP, ALL THEY DO IS HURT HURT HURT! FUCKING HUMANS KILL MY FAMILY AND RING BELLS ON ME. I WILL NEVER EVER TALK TO ANOTHER HUMAN. I WILL KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE THAT COMES MY FUCKING WAY."

I was just a beast to them. Nothing but a monster to be slaughtered and skinned. Nothing but a kidnapping human-eating beast.

I fell down crying loudly, it was already late at night. The wolves joined my cries howling at the moon. It was probably the hardest I've cried since being a baby. Even then I was larger than a human.

I guess my screams were heard, loudly.

About two or three hours later I heard screams, those of humans. Screaming of war. I could hear faint bells Kicking me into an instant rage. No. Not again.

Horses with humans on them came outside my door shooting it with guns. Leading them was a voice I had come to know. Naya. How.. how had she made it all the way back to the town.

"SHOOT!"

I ran to the kitchen to grab a pan for defense. They can't shoot through this type of metal. Pure steel.

When they finally broke in they raided my house who already looked broken into prone to my outburst earlier. They started ringing their bells at me and running my way. I believe they were told to bring me alive since they didn't shoot at all.

The bells were hard to deal with so I shouted to overcome the noises while kicking humans all around trying to make it to the door so I could run. But I couldn't, there were too many humans flooding the door and I couldn't make it with out stepping on them.

So I did.

I ran out feeling the small crunches under my feet. "I AM SO SORRY HUMANS, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE."

I ran into the forest and they followed me on their horses shouting for my death as I looked back at them. and somehow in the dark I fell on something. The.. THE FUCKING FENCE TO THE TOWN. HOW DID I GET BACK HERE.

As I fell on fence the bell alarm started to ring. Along with the army's bells following me still it was too much. This time instead of trying to defend myself I started grabbing handfuls of humans throwing them around with raw rage in my eyes. "LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE."

I set huddled on the floor with humans around me in a ring holding guns to my head.

I put my hands on my ears occasionally letting them down to shoo away humans climbing my legs.

"SURRENDER GIANT!" A female human voice commended. I opened my eyes to see Naya aiming a cannon to my head.

"If you do not surrender we will shoot." She said in a commanding tone.

"I don't understand you humans, all I wanted was to make some friends. Help humans overcome fears of giants. But no. All you do is hate. What ever good comes to you you need to abuse for power. I know exactly what you want me for. You're gonna drug me to death and make me a war machine. I've seen it before."

"Yeah? And? You ARE nothing but a war machine. You're not human. You're a monster." She let out a little chuckle taking a match box out of her pocket. "Honestly I don't care what we do with you but I sure would like to see a real giant rot" she continued

"Just do it. I don't mind. It's not like my life is good anyway." I whispered. "Ha! Gladly!!" She shouted, maniacal laughter pouring out of her.

Just as she was about to light the match a voice called

"STOP!"

It was Steven.