Newfound // ep 5

He said it like i was about to stomp on him and kill him. "Hi Steven" I said as I sat cross legged on the floor beside him.

Suddenly, I felt something crawling on my neck. I reached for it and grabbed something, it was moving in my hand and when I opened my hand to see what it was I felt a sharp pain in my hand.

It had cut me! I dropped it instantly and saw it was another human, covered in my blood. I went to wash my hand and it had done a serious cut, I bandaged my hand and came back to my room to not see Steven and the other human.

if they were trying to hide they were doing a bad job because I could hear Steven shouting at the other human and the other human shushing him. "Do you have any idea what you've done? It's probably angry now it's going to kill us both Naya." I heard Steven say. "Shhh Steven look.." the other human, presumably Naya, said in a hushed tone.

Steven continued,"NO DONT SHUSH ME! I want you to listen to what I tell you for on-" "I'm not going to hurt you I promise." I said. Silence. I heard one of them breathe loudly, I didn't know who it was.

I sat back down with crossed legs. I heard an almost silent countdown, "3-2" what was going to happen? "NOW!" The female human shouted. Both her and Steven jumped out from under the bed and ran up my legs on both sides.

I tried to fend them off but my hands kept missing them. I didn't want to do deal damage to them. The female started stabbing me in my neck with a long sword or.. spear? Humans still use them? Steven had a gun which I think he was scared to use since he just beat me in the stomach with it.

I stood up and shook myself making them both fall to the ground. Steven looked stirred, he didn't want to do this. He didn't want to fight. But the female ran after me when I walked to the kitchen. I grabbed an empty jar and I think she realized what was going to happen and she started running back presumably to hide under the bed where Steven ran to again but I grabbed her by the shirt, she waved her hands around causing her spear to fall.

By then she stopped wiggling, she knew she had no way out of this. I placed her in the jar "I'm sorry, I have to." I said to her. She just set in the jar in defeat, it looked she was about to start crying but held it in.