Newfound // ep 1

I wouldn't say I'm the last of my kind but the giant population had certainly decreased throughout the years, my parents used to tell me about how they saw humans killing giants. I used to think humans would be scared of us since were, you know.. so much bigger than them.

But I guess one day they just decided to kill us. 

Thinking of that, I haven't seen humans in a while.. I see the occasional travelers in the forest near my cabin but we don't talk or anything, I tried that one time and they just ran away.

I think today I'll venture out more than usually, I haven't been doing a lot recently.

I grabbed my bag and headed out. The trees seem taller every time leave, they get up to my knees by now. I looked up to make sure rain wasn't coming or anything. 

When I walk in the forest I like to listen to the sounds. This time I even collected some fruits, I found appels the size of my finger tips this time. I put some in my bag for later.

I had received this bag from my mother, it seems as though she had sewed it herself, you would be surprised how much fabric humans discard of. 

This is it, this is where I would usually head back home, I left a tree vertically here so I would know. "Let me just-" I said passing my leg over to the other side.

I walked for about an hour more when I saw a patch with no trees on it. Walking more towards it I saw a whole town, it was covered in beautiful houses and buildings and I could see humans roaming the streets, unfortunately they noticed me as well.

Soon enough I heard sirens and humans ran towards me holding weapons and ropes. They started climbing up my legs. I could simply shake them off but I kind of wanted to see what would happen. "Attack it!" One human commended, they got to my shoulders by now and made me fall.

More humans tied me down, admittedly the knots weren't that good and I could easily escape.

When I fell down they all cheered and started setting a fence around me. "Ha! We caught the beast!" One of them said, "it's not a beast dumbass," another said "it's a giant." That human was dressed in a long black coat and wore sunglasses. He slowly approached me, "hello there,"