𝐒𝐈𝐗 Whispers of the Heart

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow over the city of Mondstadt, Y/N made her way to the Angel's Share pub. The streets were bathed in the soft light of dusk, and the gentle breeze carried the scent of flowers and laughter as she walked.

Her heart fluttered with anticipation as she approached the pub, the promise of an evening filled with laughter and conversation filling her with excitement. She could hear the faint strains of music drifting through the air, mingling with the sound of chatter and clinking glasses from within.

With each step, Y/N felt a sense of excitement building within her. She couldn't wait to see Kaeya again, to share in his company and perhaps uncover more of the mysteries that seemed to surround him.

As she pushed open the door to the pub and stepped inside, the warmth of the atmosphere enveloped her like a comforting embrace. The soft glow of candlelight illuminated the cozy interior, casting shadows dancing on the walls as patrons laughed and talked amongst themselves.

Y/N scanned the room, her eyes searching for the familiar figure of Kaeya. And then, she saw him – sitting at a table near the back of the room, a playful smile on his lips as he waved her over.

With a smile of her own, Y/N made her way through the crowd, her heart pounding with excitement. As she approached the table, Kaeya rose to greet her, his eyes sparkling with warmth and mischief.

"Y/N, I'm so glad you could make it," he said, his voice filled with genuine pleasure. "Please, have a seat. The night is young, and there's much to discuss."

As Y/N took her seat opposite Kaeya, she couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement coursing through her.

As Y/N and Kaeya continued their conversation, a sudden shift in the atmosphere caught Y/N's attention. A deep voice rang out, cutting through the cheerful chatter of the pub, and she turned to see Diluc standing above them, his expression filled with disdain.

The air seemed to grow tense as Diluc's words hung in the air, his gaze fixed squarely on Kaeya. "You just couldn't wait to get your grubby hands on her, huh Kaeya?" he said, his tone dripping with disgust.

Y/N felt a wave of confusion wash over her, unsure of what had prompted Diluc's sudden outburst. She glanced between the two men, her brow furrowing in concern as she tried to make sense of the situation.

Kaeya, for his part, remained calm and composed, though there was a flicker of something unreadable in his eyes. "Diluc, my friend, you misunderstand," he said, his voice steady, with a hint of playfulness despite the tension in the air. "Y/N and I were simply enjoying each other's company."

But Diluc seemed unmoved by Kaeya's words, his gaze unwavering as he continued to glare at him. Y/N felt a sense of unease settle over her, unsure of how to defuse the growing tension between the two men.

As Diluc's accusation hung in the air, Kaeya's response seemed to only deepen the rift between them. With a heavy heart, Y/N watched as Diluc, her hand firmly grasped in his, pulled her away from Kaeya and the tension that simmered between them.

Silence enveloped them as they walked through the bustling streets of Mondstadt, the weight of the evening's events hanging heavy in the air. Y/N stole a glance at Diluc, noting the furrowed brow and clenched jaw that betrayed the turmoil brewing within him.

Despite the unease that settled over them, Y/N felt a sense of comfort in Diluc's presence, his strong hand offering her a sense of security amidst the chaos. She squeezed his hand gently, a silent gesture of solidarity and support.