☁︎ 𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 ☁︎

Shifting from his animagus form — a stag — to his human form in the blink of an eye, he adjusted his robes

Shifting from his animagus form — a stag — to his human form in the blink of an eye, he adjusted his robes. He looked over his shoulder at the girl still in her form. Her coat had always drew him in. It was one he found most striking.

"Come on pretty." James called with a hint of amusement in his voice. "Professor Dahlia will surely turn me into a fern of sorts this round if I'm late... again." He claimed dramatically. The herbology teacher had been especially strict as O.W.Ls were approaching.

She stayed in her form however, a coyote. The dog-like animal let out a sound, almost like a whine, as its paw scraped against the ground. Her usual tantrum.

His smirk grew even more as she remained in her form, her little tantrums always made him laugh. He couldn't help but find it adorable. "You're not a pet, you know?" He spoke up, laughing at her. "Though, perhaps you'd look good on a leash." He smirked again, raising his brows.

As soon as the word left his mouth, she shifted back into herself. A beautiful brunette with piercing eyes. A pout covered her plump lips. "You did not just say that."

He chuckled at her reaction. "I did." His smirk turned into a devilish smile as his hands raised to her hips. "I did, and I'd say it again." His eyes scanned her body from head to toe. If she wanted to be a pet, he'd certainly give her a leash.

She shook her head in displeasure. "I'm not your dog."

"But you would make a pretty pet." He stated as he leaned against a nearby tree. His gaze went back to her figure. "A very pretty pet. I'd spoil you."

She followed his movements, wrapping her arms comfortably around his neck. "You already do."

His arms wrapped around her waist as his smirk spread. "I do, don't I?" His hands went up her sides again, moving them up and down along her figure. "I like spoiling my pretty pet."

She pulled away from him with a frown on her lips. "We can't ever have a sweet moment, can we?"

The smirk didn't leave his face as his hands left her waist. "No." It was the truth. He loved these little moments of flirting, but he loved to irritate her more. He let out a chuckle, reaching his hands out to her so he could brush some hairs out of her face. "I think that's the fun of it."

"Let's go before the professor decides to put your head on a stick." She put her hand out, offering to hold his hand.

He chuckled once more as he took her hand, squeezing it. "Do you really think she would do that?"

She started to walk in the direction of the class, staying silent for only a moment. "If she doesn't, I will." Her words caused him to let go of her hand, instead wrapping his arm around her, pulling her closer as they joked with each other the rest of the way.