☁︎ 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐮𝐬 𝐥𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐧 - 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 ☁︎

He didn't do this

He didn't do this. He didn't track down his past lovers. Then again, he didn't expect her to end things so abruptly and improperly. He found it quite rude, if he was being honest. "Please, let's just talk about this." He spoke as he managed to corner her finally. She'd refused to even dare look his way in the past few weeks since the break up.

He let out a soft breath as he hesitantly cupped her face, the coolness of his hands sending shivers down and all throughout her body. His touch was light, never demanding. If she so chose to slip from his grasp again, he wouldn't hold her. He'd let her go. "What happened to talking?" He whispered as he lowered himself to her level, his thumbs brushing over her cheekbones in whispering caresses.

"This isn't up for debate, Remus." She breathed out as she refused to move away from him. "It's been weeks now, you have to move on."

He chuckled dryly. "I know it's been weeks." He leaned in closer, the scent of her, her smell, her hair... It was always enough to bring him to her knees. "You're the one who stopped coming by and avoiding me." He frowned, the sound of her voice was always making his heart skip a beat. "We're not done."

Remus' eyes darkened briefly, his expression softening as he looked at her again, reaching up to run his finger along her jawline.

"We are done." She corrected. Of course this isn't what either one of them wanted, but her parents were destined to separate them. She wanted to desperately cave into his touch, pulling his lips into hers.

He noticed how her breath hitched when he touched her jaw. The scent of her was becoming more intoxicating by the minute, he had no intention to stop.

His hands traced the curves of her waist. "We're not." He murmured, the sound of his voice low and rough, filled with dark longing. His hands brushed against her skin, leaving goosebumps in their wake. "You want this as badly as I do."

She felt another shiver rise through her body. "Remus..." She warned, yet did nothing to stop him. "We can't."

"Why can't we?" He breathed, leaning down until their noses were inches apart. His voice was still low, rough and harsh, but there was a hint of huskiness to it. "Give me one good reason why we shouldn't." He murmured before lowering himself even lower so his lips were brushing against hers.

She was drawn to him like a magnet, moving slightly so her nose rubbed against his skin. "We're broken up." She spoke; she was mostly, however, reminding herself.

He chuckled quietly. "I am quite aware of that, my love." His words were soft and delicate despite what he was doing. "Tell me something." He spoke softly again. Why did his voice have to be like that? It sent her over the edge in a second. "Are we done?" He whispered breathily.

She let out a shaky breath, her head and her heart in a fierce battle with one another. "Fuck.." She whispered as her hands snaked their way up his chest and around his neck. "I don't want to be."

The sound of her shaky breaths excited him. His heart began to beat more rapidly, he was all too familiar with how his touch made her feel, how she reacted.

"Then don't be." His voice was low and hoarse, his grip on her waist was rough, but gentle. "You can't keep doing this, refusing to see me, avoiding me... I know you miss this."

She shook her head. "I can't do this.. They'll disown me." Her voice was soft as she trailed her sight down his body, avoiding eye contact.

"So what?" He murmured, bringing a hand up to her face, forcing her head back at a slight angle so he could gaze at her expression. "If they do, they do. We're old enough to make our own decisions, we're capable of deciding what we want."

Remus took in a deep breath, closing the space between them once more. "And this." He muttered. "What we have? They want to take that away. But do you let them? Or do you fight for it?"

"These past few weeks have been torture." She spoke as she stared into his eyes that were filled with love, and she was sure her own were filled with the same. "I don't want to go on without you."

"You don't have to, my love." He spoke, his hands trailing down her body again, running gently over her back. "We can be together, don't worry about that. We're adults, I can take care of us both."

"Let me take care of you." His voice was hoarse, barely audible. He wanted her to be his so much. He wanted her to not have to worry about a thing while he protected her. It was all he ever wanted. It was all he could ever need.

As soon as the words left his lips, she found herself caving, going against everything her parents have been trying to put in her head. Her lips found his, and it felt as though it was the first time they were meeting.

He groaned at her lips met his, his hands running through her hair, grasping it softly as their bodies came close together. His lips were hungry, craving hers.

His eyes closed as he held her tight, one hand moving to cup her cheek to deepen the kiss. His other hand trailed down her back, grasping her tightly as he held her close to him. "I've missed you." He whispered against her lips. He was lost in her, their embrace.