☁︎ 𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 - 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 ☁︎

It was a one night stand, she reminded herself, as Sirius Black strutted into the great hall for breakfast

It was a one night stand, she reminded herself, as Sirius Black strutted into the great hall for breakfast. An insufferable smirk plastered on his face as his brilliant eyes landed squarely on her. He began leisurely making his way towards the slytherin table — towards her.

Sirius, the boy who she'd spent last night with; the boy who made it clear he only wanted a good time. Yet here he was, eyeing her appraisingly.

He sat opposite of her and spoke slyly, "Have a good nights sleep?"

"I could hardly sleep." She responded, her lips forming into a smirk as she thought back to the previous night. "I was kept up all night."

His smug grin broadened at her comment. He leaned his elbows on the table and cocked his head. "Kept a pretty girl up all night, did I?"

She leaned forward, speaking quietly to make sure no one nearby would overhear their conversation. "It was quite a night."

"I don't remember you complaining last night." Sirius replied, a teasing smile crossed his face as he spoke. He lowered his voice, "In fact, I distinctly remember you begging for more."

A light blush took over the pale skin on her cheeks. "I don't think you objected, you didn't want to stop."

"Oh, absolutely not." He spoke quickly, his eyes roaming over her body. "I could have went for longer."

She followed his gaze, the smirk still lingering on her lips. "I would like to remind you that it was only a one time thing."

"Only a one time thing?" Sirius repeated. He crossed one leg over the other as his arms folded over his chest. "Oh, I don't think so. No man can have a taste and not want more."

"Watch out, Black. I think you're obsessed."

"Obsessed?" He replied, his voice a slow, deep purr as his gaze never left hers. "I am more than just obsessed, sweetheart."

"I think I might have just ruined you for everybody else." The girl spoke before sucking in her bottom lip, biting it softly.

"I think you're right." He responded, leaning across the table to run a finger slowly down her neck. "You've definitely ruined me. I don't think I'll be able to look at another girl again without wishing she was you."

She hummed to herself, satisfied. "Well, isn't that a shame?"

"A shame indeed." Sirius replied, his voice a smooth drawl as he spoke. His fingers began to play with her curls. "What if I don't want it to be a one time thing? What if I want more? What if I.." He trailed off, leaning closer to her as his eyes never left hers.

Her heart was beating faster in her chest with every second that passed. Her voice held a flirtatious tone as she spoke, "Meet me tonight."

His eyes glimmered with mischief. "My room or yours?" He proposed, a smirk forming on his lips.

"Yours." She answered with a smile. "We need a change of scenery."

"Very wise." He replied, a predatory smile spreading across his face as he thought of her in his bed filled his mind. "I am looking forward to it."

She leaned forward to whisper in his ear, her lips grazing his skin. "I can't wait." Her fingers trailed down his jaw before she placed a sweet kiss below his ear. Her lips lingered there for a second before she stood up, making her way out of the hall.

He shivered at the touch of her lips on his skin, his breath catching in his throat as he watched her walk away. Her comment had riled something inside of him, something possessive.

He knew he had to keep her for himself, regardless of all the other girls that flirted with him, regardless of how much he enjoyed the attention.

He would keep her. She was his.