☁︎ 𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 - 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 ☁︎

Sirius lightly sighed as he tossed and turned in bed

Sirius lightly sighed as he tossed and turned in bed. He'd started the argument the evening prior, and it escalated into a whole fight, leaving an unsettling feeling in his stomach. With a soft scoff, he rose from his bed and made his way down into the gryffindor common room. He was not surprised when he found her still awake, lounging on the couch near the fireplace. He was quick to approach, grasping her jaw so he could press his lips to hers. "You can't stay mad forever, darling."

She was stunned for a moment as her brown doe eyes looked into his. "I really don't want to do this now, Sirius. Especially not here." She looked around at the other bodies occupying the common room.

His eyes remained locked on hers as he kept ahold of her chin, making sure she didn't evert her gaze again. "I know you're still angry at me, but I can't stay away from you for any longer. I miss you." His lips grazed over hers as he spoke. "Now tell me, are you still mad?"

"I'm not mad." She admitted, her voice above a whisper. "I just needed some time away."

His hands went from her jaw down to her waist as he pulled her into him. "A lot of time though." He said with a small smirk, "Do you know how I felt with you away?"

"I could imagine." She started, her tone and demeanor just teased him. "You can't even manage ten minutes away from me without breaking a sweat."

His smirk was replaced with a huff as he narrowed his eyes at her, and with a quick chuckle, he replied, "I could say the same of you. You couldn't stay mad at me for more than ten minutes. I know how you feel about me. I know you wanted me just as much as I want you."

She tilted her head before she spoke, mocking him. "Let me guess, you were up in your dorm trying to sleep when you realized you couldn't because I wasn't near." She laughed softly. "That's the only reason why you came to find me."

"You're not wrong." He replied. "That is exactly what happened actually. I was having difficulty falling asleep. I felt a little homesick, and nothing seemed to help except for thinking about you until I decided to come find you." He looked down at her with the smallest smirk. "I bet you missed me though, didn't you?"

"Not even a bit." She lied easily with a smirk. "I didn't even notice you were gone."

"I call complete bullshit on that." He said, raising a brow. "You definitely noticed. Hell, I could bet you waited for me until you decided it didn't matter if you were angry or not."

She had to move her head away from him to prevent herself from breaking. "I'm not as obsessed with you as you hoped for." She watched the fire crackle, a warm orange lighting up her face.

"Liar." He replied, not believing a word of it. "I know you too well to even believe that. You waited for me." He leaned down to whisper in her ear. "I know I'm in your thoughts right now, aren't I?"

"Merlin, you're insufferable. How do I even put up with you?" She huffed as she leaned herself into him.

"That's the funny part." He teased with a smirk. "You don't put up with me at all. You like me. It's just too much of a pain in the ass to admit, but you're not mad at me anymore. All you can think about right now is my lips, my hands, and my.." He trailed off as his tone lowered and he gave her a small wink.

She sent a smack into his chest. "You pervert!"

"Ow!" He exclaimed, surprised by the sudden attack, his tone turning from flirty back to playful as he smirked and tried to act out that it hurt. "You mean you don't like the imagine? You're not thinking about it right in this very moment?"