𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪 Ep 2 ; A risky decision

⋆°•☁︎ 𝐃𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐚 ; 𝐀 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞

BEEP BEEP BEEP-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAA-!!!!!" You jolted awake, with an instinct to immediately curl up and grip onto something. Breathing heavily, she held her forehead, and she could feel herself covered in a cold sweat from the horrible lucid dream she had.

It was like the fearful dream you had immediately took control of you, even after you woke up.

"W-What the fu-" You muttered, feeling distressed from the events that happened, gulping in fear as she breathed in and out. Everything felt like it was spinning, it felt sick.

A sudden buzzing could be heard from your phone. You swallowed hard and picked it up to see the messages.

Logan
"Everyone okay?"

Ashlyn
"👍🏻"

Aiden
"Lol that was close"

You
"We nearly died, and that's all you have to say??"

Taylor
"Physically yes"

Tyler
"Mentally no."

Ben
"Did anyone finish the homework?"

You looked at the unfinished homework and groaned internally. But, you were a straight A student! What's one missing assignment gonna do, am I right?

Ashlyn
"Screw it."

Tyler
"^"

Taylor
"^"

You
"^"

Just then, you heard your alarm ringing through your ears as you groaned painfully and turned it off. You were about to get ready until you heard footsteps approaching your room.

Tm.......

Tm......

Tm.....

Tm....

Tm...

Tm..

SLAM!

"EEEEP-!"

"ARE YOU OKAY!?"

You jolted at the noise and turned to your brother who stood at the entrance of your room.

"My bad, but are you okay?" He says while sweatdropping, as he approaches you with a concerned look. "I-I'm fine, dont worry about me, Rome..-" But before you could continue, he pulls you in for a hug.

In response, you hugged him back tightly, however you were slightly scarred from the experience.

"I know we're both tired from whatever that was, but we gotta head to school. The maids made breakfast, I'll meet you downstairs, kay?" You nodded hesitantly as he nodded and left the room.

You sighed and got up from your bed to get ready. It was going to be a long day, and you knew it.

'I can never get a break..-' You grimaced and threw your phone on the floor.

Timeskip to the bus

You, Rome, and Ash made in time for the bus to arrive at your house as you both entered, feeling fatigued. Since you lived near Ash and Aiden, you were able to use the bus together.