𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪 Ep 14 ; One small issue

⋆°•☁︎ 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 ; 𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨

A few minutes later

"I'm ready, Mom! Can you help me do my hair, please?" I went down the big spiral stairs with my pink bag in hand. I then looked up and found them literally playing cards with them around the living room..-

"Sure!" My mom yelled from the living room. They're worried about them bullying me, yet here they are playing cards with them... Traitors- They're like when Rome left me in the bus on the first day of school.

Mom ended tying my hair up into a GORGEOUS bun, and I looked absolutely stunning! But after a while, we hopped in the car and began driving to the studio.

It was quite relaxing since I stuck my head out the window and felt the breeze in my face! I wanted it to last forever but we eventually made it to the studio.

"Alrighty! We're here, honey!" I heard Mom from the front seat. "Sigh, about timee!!" I whined, as I glanced at Aiden and saw him looking about excited as a puppy. "So this is the place? Cool!" He said ecstatically.

"Why're you excited? You don't even go to this studio-" I muttered to myself. Unbuckling my seatbelt, I swiftly hung my bag over my shoulder and opened the car door.

I finally had time for myself, because ballet was like my escape. It was where I could dance my emotions out, and pretend nothing existed but me for a few hours. I enjoyed dancing, and that's the only thing that mattered.

"Satisfied, Mr Curious?~" I smiled cheekily at Aiden, as I held my hand on the door. "Yep!" He replied with a big smile. But then he paused for a bit as if he was thinking.

"Actually, can I come in-"

"No." I deadpan and slammed the car shut before he could say anything else. I've already taken him outside studio, I am NOT gonna let him come inside.

My ballet instructors would be confused as to why I brought a random boy inside the studio- They'd think he's creepy or something. I mean- he is, but let's move on- I wanna see Ashlyn alreadyy!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A dark brown haired boy could be seen pacing back and forth in his room as his twin sister watched, covering herself with the blanket, she was concerned for him.

He let out stressed out breaths until his sister spoke. "Tyler...?" Tyler looked at Taylor with his eyebrows furrowed, and eye bags could be under both the twins' eyes. His face softened just by looking at her and he sighed.

"Sorry." He apologized for pacing, ruffling his hair in the process of sitting down beside his sister, due to the pressure from the events at lunch.

It stayed quiet for a moment, as the boy could only think and fill his brain with questions and concerns and trying to find solutions as to what was happening, until Taylor decided to speak up.

"...We can't keep skipping." She mumbled with tiredness in her voice. "Yeah, yeah. I know" He waved it off. "-I need baseball to get into college and your mechanics has job connections, I get it." Tyler rolled his eyes, sighing.

"It's just- Does any of that matter if we die?" He placed a hand in his head, already thinking of the outcomes and possibilities whether they live or not.

"So you want to throw all our hard work away? All of our plans?" Taylor questioned, her knees tucked up to her chin as she hugged them. "...No, of course not..- Things just had to become complicated, didn't it?" He trailed off.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Splashhhh!

There stood Logan in a beautiful flower shop. It was filled with all kinds of florals and it was dainty to the eye, you could tell it was certainly well taken care of. But the only thing that wasn't right was the way Logan stood there silently.

He sweated beads, feeling his heart thumping anxiously. 'Five more hours...' He thought, he felt like he wanted to count down the time until they'd reach the other world but part of him didn't want to in fear.

He felt paralyzed, like his body didn't want to move one bit. As the water hose dripped, his thoughts broke when he heard his grandfather call him.

"Logan?" He flinched, snapping back to reality as he whipped his head around in a blur. "Um- yes?" He responded to his grandfather with a nervous smile.

"You alright, son? You look clammy." His grandfather asked, concerned. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine!" He sweated. "He's been clammy for a couple weeks ever since that field trip! He even quit that astronomy club of his!" His grandmother interrupted, holding a gardening tool in the air.

"Somethin's up." She suspiciously looked at Logan. "If anything's wrong, son, you know you can come to us right?" His grandfather said with concern in his voice.

"Everything's alright! You don't need to worry." Logan reassured as he looked at his grandparents with a soft smile. "-Woah! These look like they need to be watered... haha!" He chuckled, trying to stray away from the topic.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ugh, class was exhausting.." Ashlyn mumbled, flopping into her bed with her messy hair. She had just finished ballet class with Y/N, and her exercises and dances were exhausting her body.

The time was 10:41 PM, nearing 12 midnight which was the exact time that they'd be transported to the other world.

'I wonder how the others are doing...' Ashlyn thought.

By 11:00 PM in Aiden and Ben's room, Ben laid in be quietly with his wrist on his forehead and Aiden was... being Aiden and checking his mini fridge for drinks on the bedside table.

By 11:26 in Logan's room, he stayed silent with a quivering body. He waited apprehensively for the moment he was soon to be transported to the other world.

By 11:38 in Taylor and Tyler's room, the two caring twins huddled together. They were covered in blankets and hugged each other, held each other's hands and didn't let go. They squeezed their hands and anticipated for them to be transported together.

By 11:40 in Rome's room, Y/N decided to sleep with him and she had just finished applying some lotion and body mist and turned off the lights. The two siblings laid down on the sleeping bags below, hugging each other tightly as Rome held on to his little sister and she clung onto his shirt.

It was now 11:58 in Ashlyn's room. 'No one has said anything in the group chat.' She thought as she checked her phone for any new messages.

'Why do I feel like we're forgetting something...?' She tapped her foot, trying to recall whatever it was that she forgot in the back of her head. She thought hard until her eyes widened.

That's right! Where we left off!
.
.
.

That's means... THE PHANTOM IS STILL THERE-!' She was late to react, as the time had struck 12:00 PM.

They were now being transported.

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡🧸💤.𖥔 ݁ ˖
A/N: Filler chapter :^