𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪 Ep 11 ; Barricade it all

⋆°•☁︎ 𝐀𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥 ; 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐝, 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩, 𝐚𝐰𝐟𝐮𝐥

"This could be fun." Aiden spoke with a psychotic grin displayed in his face, pressing the spray bottle against the side of the creature's head.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He sprayed the bottle against its eye, making its squirm in pain. However, it didn't make a sound at all making Y/N and Aiden look at it in confusion.

But it seems to be a different case for Ashlyn. She covered her ears, pressing her hands against her ears firmly to avoid the aching pain of the loud screeching that the creature let out.

"Lol, why isn't it screaming?" Aiden tilted his head, confused. "Does that really matter now!?" Y/N backed up beside Ashlyn.

'Oh, it is but apparently I'm the only lucky one who gets to hear it.' Ashlyn thought, wincing at the loud noises that rang through her ears.

Ben and Y/N looked at her in concern, wondering if she was hurt at all considering how hard she was covering her ears.

"You good?" Y/N asked worriedly. "We need to go.." The redhead mumbled as Y/N nodded.

"She's right, let's get outta here, Aiden!" Yelled the [h/c] girl. "I think we can take em! There are more bottles-" Aiden said with a crazed smile, hoping for some action.

"NO!"

Y/N quickly grabbed his arms and dragged him away as they began to sprint the opposite direction.

"Wait, I can-!"

"SHUT UP, AIDEN!" She scolded, letting out a few short breaths in between. Due to their running speed, it quickly began to deplete her stamina.

This wasn't how the field trip was expected to go, in fact they had no clue as to what was going on but this was no time to question it. At a time like this, there was exactly no time for questioning but more like surviving.

So long as they wished to make it out alive, they had no choice but to follow Ashlyn's orders.

Once they had spotted the others, they felt desperate to make it, pushing their bodies to run further despite feeling like giving up with the thought of a violent monster chasing them from behind.

They thankfully made it to the boys' motel room safely, dashing to the door with panicked expressions. Once they fully entered the room, they slammed it shut and locked it.

They all felt their bodies at ease, finally sighing to have the chance to rest their tired selves. They were left scarred but did as much as they could to keep up with their breathing and relax for a bit. It was traumatizing for everything to change so suddenly.

However, loud banging could be heard from the other side, making it clear that the creatures were still present outside.

"We should put the couch up against the door." Ashlyn sweated. The group nodded and took all their effort to push the couch to avoid any repercussions later on.

Later, they all spread out against the room, huddling themselves and some were shaking in fear and confusion, considering they still had no idea of what was happening presently.