𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪 Ep 7 ; Some connections

⋆°•☁︎ 𝐄𝐥𝐨𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 ; 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Eventually, you were able to reach Ashlyn's as it wasn't too far away from yours. You stood beside Aiden and reached for the door to knock on it.

After knocking on it a couple times, you waited for a bit until hearing the sound of the doorknob moving.

It opened to reveal what looked like a middle aged man with brown hair and a scar in his cheek. Since he looked older, you could tell it was Ash's dad immediately.

"Hello, Mr. Banner!" You greeted with a smile. "Hello, who are you?" He replies, quirking an eyebrow. "My name is Y/N L/N and this is my friend, Aiden! We came here to talk to you about Ashlyn for a bit, do you mind if we come in?" You explained, your soft smile not fading.

"Sure thing! Welcome in, we weren't expecting visitors so sorry if it doesn't look too cozy, haha-"

"It's fine!" Aiden replies, as you all began to enter the lovely home. You admired the interior design, even thought it wasn't as fancy as yours, it looked more cozy and welcoming actually.

"Love the interior design of the house, Mr. Banner!" You smiled cheekily. "Thank you! I really appreciate it." He thanked.

Aiden looked around, but couldn't find Ashlyn anywhere. He shrugged and placed the food and drinks on the table as Ashlyn's mom looked at it with interest.

"Hello, Mrs Banner! Sorry to come unexpectedly, but we brought food!" Aiden says with his usual smile. "Haha- Stay as long as you want-" She says, still admiring the delicious food in front of her.

As you all began to take a seat you decided to wait for Ashlyn, as her parents had informed you all that she was currently using the restroom.

The five of you guys ended up bonding well with Ashlyn's parents. Although, they seemed impressed that their daughter was able to make a few friends, not to mention that they got along well with Aiden's parents too.

They chatted for a bit, discussing about your guys' connections with Ashlyn and how great friends you guys appeared to be in school which made Ashlyn's parents look shocked.

As Ashlyn finally came downstairs, she looked at Aiden with a suspicious look as he smiled mischievously. She approached the table and sat down near her parents, keeping her neutral face but tried to make a good impression on Aiden's parents.

"Sorry for coming in such a short notice. Aiden told us Ben, him, Y/N, and your daughter have been fast friends and so we wanted to come and introduce ourselves-" Aiden's father says before getting interrupted by Ashlyn's parents sudden wheezing and coughing-

"Oh my, are you two alright?" Aiden's father asks, slightly concerned.

"Y-Yeah, sorry-"
"Don't mind us, go on.."

"I was just saying that we're happy to see Aiden and Benny fitting in. We move around a lot so Aiden's always been homeschooled and even for Ben, it's been awhile since he's gone to public school." Aiden's father says.

However, hearing this piece of information about Aiden and Ben's academic backstory was a little shocking for you. 'Is that why he's always so extroverted??' You thought, taking a sip of your drink.