𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪 Ep 5 ; Leave me alone

⋆°•☁︎ 𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 ; 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞

Eventually the bell rang which meant it was time for dismissal, which made you sigh in relief. 'Oh my gosh, thanks god this is over...' You thought to yourself.

"Don't forget to have the slips signed and bring them back on Monday!" Mr. Thomas says, as the students began to walk out. 'Psh, yeah, like I'm ever going on that stupid field trip- I'm staying home with Mom and Rome, somewhere where I have privacy!'

But you grimaced silently knowing that this Aiden guy has your number-

Speaking of Aiden, you could hear him call you from behind. You turn your head to see him holding the permission slip to the field trip.

"N/N, Ash, you guys aren't gonna go in the field trip?" He says, tilting his head. "I'd rather stay home." Ashlyn says before walking out. "Yeah, I second that." You say before leaving after her as well.

Little did you know, Aiden mysteriously took 2 more slips with him. Y'know, for educational purposes.

After school

"Bye, Hana!" A [h/c]-haired girl yelled, waving at her friend with hot pink highlights and yellow tips goodbye.

"BYE BAEE!!!! You sure you don't want me to ask Musume for a ride? I know Barron's a dick and won't even bother giving you one." Hana replied, rolling her eyes at the thought of the [h/c] girl's rude boyfriend.

"Yeah, don't worry about it. Like, I'll be totally fine, don't worry!" You reassured with a smile as Hana nodded. "Take care, girly!!~" You waved once more as Hana walked off and ran to her car.

You turned around and began waiting for your older brother to get out of school to walk you home. School wasn't far away, and it was easy to get there in no problem but you wanted to walk home with him anyway.

You scrolled through your phone while waiting, checking your notifications on Insta and Tiktok.

Eventually, you got bored so you sighed and looked up from your phone. You noticed how all the students would either get picked up by their parents or walked home with their friends. Something you didn't experience so often.

Your parents would either be at their office/workplace or working from home. This meant that they didn't have much time to pick you up themselves or even call you to say Hi.

You knew that they meant well and that it wasn't their intention to act this way, but you hoped they'd at least show more affection more often at least.

You usually stuck with more popular and gossip girls. People who seemed to match your energy, but they never actually seemed to care for anybody at all except for drama and themselves. The second they're ticked off, they'll do everything they can to make your life worse.

You knew deep down that they'd never help you in the end, even if you begged them to.

You then noticed Logan, who stood a few feet away from you, waiting to get picked up as well. He seemed to notice your gaze as he smiles shyly at you. You picked up on his actions and waved back with a confused smile.

You were about to call him, but his car arrived which meant it was time for him to get picked up. As he entered the car, it drove away, leaving you there standing alone.

You felt a tap in your shoulder and turned around to see your big brother smiling at you. He was wearing a mask but you could tell he was smiling.

"Hey, N/N. How was school?" He says as you both began to walk home.