1

Cayden walks through the barrier Severus told him to walk through, ignoring the family of redheads talking with a boy with broken glasses. He looks up at the train with an excited smile on his face, he walked towards the train with his trunk and easily pulled it on the platform.

A blond boy with two big boys passed by him, the blond stopping to look at him and giving Cayden a hand with his trunk. Recognition passed by the blond's face. "You're Cayden Potter." He said, studying Cayden's face before looking at him clearly.

Cayden cocked his head, confused, but nodded. "Yes, that is my name." He slowly said, wondering why the blond boy knows his name. "Forgive me for asking, but, who are you?" He asked, hoping the blond won't get offended by his question, but the blond didn't seem to mind his question, only looking quite pleased by his question.

"Name's Malfoy. Draco Malfoy." Draco introduces himself, extending his hand towards Cayden. "This is Crabbe and Goyle." He introduces the two boys standing behind him, watching Cayden with careful eyes.

"It's nice meeting you three." Cayden said, taking Draco's hand and shaking it, smiling softly at Draco, who looks like he wasn't expecting him to smile at him. "I know you already knows who I am, but my name is Cayden Potter, or Snape. Either is fine." He said, watching as the blond's eyes widened slightly.

"Are you talking about Severus Snape?" Draco asked, letting go of Cayden's hand that he noticed he was still holding.

"Is there any other?" Cayden asked, confused.

Draco shakes his head, frowning before smirking, an idea coming to his head. "Why don't you sit with us?" He asked, walking to where the train compartments is without waiting for Cayden's response.

Cayden was caught off-guard for a few seconds before he pulls himself together and follows after Draco and the two boys behind the blond.

"So, Cayden. What house do you want to be in?" Goyle asked, turning his head to look at Cayden.

Cayden shrugs his shoulders. "I've got no idea, I don't mind any houses." He answered, following Draco into the train compartments hall.

"If you were to pick?" Draco asked, opening a compartment door and enters with Cayden and the boys behind him as they sat down on the seat with Cayden taking the seat beside him. "I'm gonna be a Slytherin."

"Hufflepuff." Cayden answered after a bit of thinking.

Draco nods, thinking it's not too bad. At least it's not Gryffindor.

Cayden watches as the train moves out of the station, noticing a girl with red hair chasing after the train before she stopped. He remembered seeing her with the family of redheads. He turned to Draco. "Who was that girl?" He asked, catching the blond's attention.

"She's a Weasley." Draco simply said with clear disgust shown on his face.

Cayden accepts the answer and thought that Draco won't be talking about her anymore. He opens his mouth and starts asking Draco about stuff, of which the blond's answers without hesitation and seems pleased by some of the questions he asked.

≪ °❈° ≫

Cayden's and the other first years have now arrived at Hogwarts, though they are at Hogsmeade and night time for now. They're still at Hogwarts.

Cayden walks out of the train with Draco, Crabbe and Goyle behind him. He looked ahead of him and sees a giant man, catching him by surprise. He really shouldn't be surprised by all of this, magic exist.