2

Cayden was the first to wake up in the morning. He has always been an early riser. He sits up from the bed and starts getting ready for the classes, by the time he comes out of the bathroom, the others was only getting up from their bed.

Cedric turns his head to the bathroom door when he heard it open and was surprised to see Cayden, in his Hogwarts uniform with a towel still wiping his hair, but a smile took over his face at the sight of Cayden's bright sapphire eyes.

"An early riser, I see." Cedric said, smiling fondly at the boy who returned the smile, that easily outshined his. Cedric notices the small natural blush and freckles on the brunette's face, it's noticable when you're up close to him. "Excited for your first class?" He asked, taking his Hogwarts uniform from where he placed it on the bed.

"I am." Cayden said, moving to his bed and starts fixing up the blankets and pillow. He looks at Kiwi– his black cat with blue eyes– who is still sleeping on the makeshift bed he made for her. "What's our first class again?" He asked, sitting beside Kiwi on the floor as he looks up at Cedric.

"Dark Arts." Cedric lip twitches as he fought back a smile, seeing the unimpressed expression on Cayden's face. "Was the pain yesterday not just a small bit, then?" He asked, a teasing tone heard in his voice, making Cayden giggle.

"I'm not excited anymore." Cayden said with a straight face, making Cedric laughs.

≪ °❈° ≫

Dark Arts and Herbology class went without a hitch. Cayden was worried for nothing, maybe except for Professor Quirrell asking him for every answers for the questions on the board. Cayden answers them all without making eye contacts with Professor Quirrell, as every time Cayden make eye contact with the Professor, his right arm was filled with pain. He didn't know why he kept having the pain on his right arm. He's not like Harry, who has a lightning scar on his forehead. Harry's scar pain would be more understandable, than his no-scar pain.

Cayden won't meet his Godfather until Tuesday in his class. He could visit Severus, but he don't think it's a good idea for him to enter when his Godfather is working with the other students. He didn't want to disturb Severus from his work.

Right now, Cayden is spending his time with Draco, Crabbe, Goyle and Pansy in the Courtyard while waiting for their lunchtime. Well, Draco, Crabbe, Goyle and Pansy is the one doing the talking. Cayden is wondering where Cedric could be at right now.

"Cayden!"

Speaking of the devil.

Cayden looks up from where he is sitting on the ground, smiling at the sight of Cedric jogging his way through the crowd towards him. "Hello Cedric." He said, standing up with the help of Goyle, as Cedric arrives in front of him. "What can I help you with?" He asked, cocking his head away from the sun shining into his eyes.

"Well, I was thinking we could go to the library while we wait for lunchtime." Cedric said, looking down at Cayden, and studies the boy's face carefully.

Cayden looks behind him at his friends, who each sends him a mix of a nod, thumbs up, and a smile. He looks back at Cedric, who has an amused expression on his face, but he looks satisfied at the overprotectiveness from his friends. "Sure." He said, taking his bag from Draco's hand and follows Cedric to the library.

≪ °❈° ≫

Cayden sits next to Cedric at lunch in the Great Hall after borrowing some books from the library with the permission from Madam Pince. Cayden looks up from the book in front of him and accidentally make eye contact with Harry, who seem to be studying him. Cayden sighs, shaking his head softly, turning his head away and moves his head away from the book to eat his food so he won't get food on the book.