4

"Why don't you come with me to the Malfoy's Manor?" Draco asked, blocking Cayden's view from Harry and Ron.

"Didn't want to." Cayden said, giving Draco a small grateful smile for the offer. "I want to spend time here at Hogwarts in the library." He said, turning his head to look at Cedric who's talking with Henley before turning back to look at Draco. "And Severus will be here at Hogwarts too." He said. "Maybe I'll help him with cleaning his classroom when I'm bored." He said, shrugging his shoulders.

Draco rolled his eyes, but accepted the answer anyway. "Alright, then." He said. "I'll see you soon, Cayden." He said, taking hold of his trunks and starts walking out of the Great Hall.

Cayden smiles, watching Draco until he's not in his sight anymore. He stood up, taking the book in front of him as he made his way towards Harry and Ron, sitting down beside Harry. "What did she tell you?" He asked Harry, watching the chess piece move.

"Told us to go to the library and study about something." Ron said, looking down at the chess piece in front of him.

"Study about what?" Cayden asked, turning his attention to Harry, expecting him to answer him without dodging the question like Ron.

"She told us to go look for Nicolas Flamel in the Restricted Section." Harry answered.

Cayden nods to himself. "I'll try to help while I can." He said, turning his head to look at Cedric. "Maybe I can ask for Cedric help." He said, turning his attention back to Harry, surprised to see Harry already looking at him with raised eyebrows. "What?" He asked, wondering what he was staring at.

Harry shakes his head, turning his head back to the chessboard. "Nothing."

Cayden hums, slowly nodding his head. Not believing his twin words at all. "Alright, well." He started, standing up. "I'm gonna go talk with Cedric." He said, waiting for Harry to nod before walking away.

≪ °❈° ≫

Cayden sits up from his bed, looking at Cedric who is sitting on his bed with a soft smile on his face, in his hands are three boxes. The two square box is from Cedric and Severus, and the small circle one didn't have a name.

"Merry Christmas, Cayden." Cedric said, holding out the three boxes to Cayden.

Cayden takes the boxes from Cedric, placing it beside him before he gets off the bed and takes the wrapped rectangle box present under his bed, holding it out to Cedric who took it from him with a smile. "Merry Christmas, Cedric." He said, smiling, sitting back down on his bed as he watched Cedric carefully unwrapped his present, and surprise color Cedric's face at the snowflake necklace inside the box.

Cedric looks up from the necklace to Cayden, pulling himself together and gives the boy a grateful smile. "This is beautiful, Cayden." He said, thumbing the snowflake necklace with careful eyes. He pointed at the three boxes by Cayden, telling him to open them.

Cayden opens the present from Cedric, he unwrapped the wrapper and opened the box. Inside is a pendant lace choker with a bronze gold moon and a star with a green pearl in the middle of the star. He looks up at Cedric with a smile. "It's beautiful, thank you." He said. He placed it back in the box, taking the present from his Godfather and opening it. His eyes widened slightly at the sight of an Elven Tiara.

Cayden looks at the parchment inside the box and looks at the handwriting of Severus.

Wear these wherever you want.

Cayden looks at the tiara again before he looks back at the circular unopened box. He places the tiara back in the box and takes the circular box, opening it. Inside is a ring with an engraved crescent, stars and something else around the ring. He puts both hands on the ring and finds that he can spin the ring if he wanted to. He slipped the ring on his right hand ring finger, and tested it by spinning it.

Cayden looks up when Cedric lets out a surprise noise. Cedric has a shocked expression on his face, looking around as if he can't see him, and when Cayden looks down at his body he sees nothing wrong with it. "Cedric, are you alright?" He said, catching Cedric by surprise again at the sound of his voice. He looks down at the ring on his hand and spins it again. He looks up at Cedric, who is looking at him with amazement. "Are you alright?" He asked again, confused as to what had happened to him.

"Yes, I am." Cedric answered after pulling himself together. "You disappeared." He said, noticing the confusion expression on Cayden's face. He explained it better by saying that when Cayden spins the ring, he becomes invisible. "Who is it from?" He asked, watching as Cayden checked the box and shook his head.

"There's no name." Cayden answered, looking up from the box to Cedric.

"Maybe you can ask Harry, what if he got the same thing." Cedric suggests, seeing the confusion making itself known again on Cayden's face. "Maybe it's a Potter thing." He said, shrugging.

"A Potter thing?" Cayden questioned, arching an eyebrow at Cedric.

Cedric fake a yawn, stretching his arms above him. "Well, it's late." He said, letting his hand down by his side. "I'm gonna go to bed now." He said, standing up, ignoring the unamused expression on Cayden's face. "Good night, Cayden." He said, turning around to walk to his bed but stops and turns around to look at Cayden. "Oh, and. Uh... Merry Christmas." He said, moving to his bed and starts getting ready for bed, placing the snowflake necklace on his bedside table.

"Good night, Cedric." Cayden muttered, looking back down at the ring before sighing softly to himself. He shakes his head and places the tiara and pendant lace choker back into the box and places it on his bedside table, taking his wand and waves it, lowering the light in the room. He lay down on his left, pulling his blanket up to his chest. He fell asleep looking at the ring.