𝔄𝔭𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔡

🜺

🜺

Previously

We all made our way back to the field and the game quickly started.

————————————————————

(Y/N) POV

I got to Kunigami's position and stretched just a little.

"Well I thought you were bluffing, looks like you are actually going to play." Reo spoke as he walked over to me.

"I don't bluff, Reo." I snapped at him. He took this as a sign to retreat and get ready for the match about to start. Isagi started with the ball and quickly passed it to me. There was instantly people in front of me trying to block me.

'I could easily pass these wannabes, or pass to Bachira who is wide open.... Eh don't wanna show how much I have to offer yet.'

I passed it to Bachira, who kicked it to Gagamaru. He was a little to far and used his heel to move it forward. He head butted it and it was close to making a goal, until Zentetsu showed up, blocking the goal.

"Damn, what a bitch." I commented. That's when someone said that there was a second ball. I quickly went to see where it was and ran to it. Isagi was right there and decided to pass it to him. He started advancing the ball across the field, until Nagi caught up with him. They seemed to be having a conversation, and whatever Nagi said seemed to piss off Isagi.

Soon enough the opposite team got the ball. First Zentetsu had it but soon passed it to Reo. Reo was being blocked by Raichi. Like Isagi and Nagi, Raichi said something to Reo that go him upset and elbowed him in the throat, earning him a yellow card. Reo was distracted by the announcement, and Raichi quickly got possession of the ball and passed it to Chigiri. As Chigiri was moving the ball through the field, Zentetsu had blocked him. Making it a 1v1, between the two.

"Chigiri!" I shouted at him running to a very opened part of the field. He locked eyes with me and made an accurate pass to were I can trap the ball and shoot a goal. As soon as the ball got to me, defense from the opposite team was on me. I suddenly felt a type of rush. Adrenaline pumping through my veins. An eager feeling in my head, wanting to make this goal.

Shoot the ball (Y/N)

'I will.'

I then kicked the ball up, by doing a rainbow kick. I had jumped with the ball making me jump over all the boys that were surrounding me. Once I landed on the floor the goal area was wide opened and I shoot my shot. I kicked the ball with all my adrenaline and leg muscle. The ball almost made a whistle noise as it was soaring though the air, making it into the net.