Morning With Harry Part 2; for meh girl boards

"JJ," I stopped my son as he was getting out of the car. Today was his first day of second grade, and even though he was ready for it, I wasn't. He growing up way too fast for my liking. He stopped and looked at me. His green eyes lightened when he smiled at me showing off his little dimples that he hated so much. 

   "Mom, why are you so worried about me?" He asked and giggled. 

   "Honey, I'm not worried." I told him. "I just hate seeing you grow up on me." I gave him a small smile.

   "I'll always be your little boy." He gave me a kiss on the cheek and quickly ran off for the school. He was the sweetest little boy ever, and was the love of my life. Sorry Harry.

   I waited until I made sure JJ was inside the building and drove off. Harry and I were both off today, so we could relax together, alone. Harry and I have both been so busy with work lately, we've hardly got to see each other. We work two different shifts entirely, so we only see each other when I head to work of a morning.

   So, to to say the least, I was very happy when I found out we both had today off. When I had left to drop JJ off at school Harry was still asleep, and if he still was when I got home, I'd crawl back into bed with him and cuddle.

   I was thankful for no traffic and made it home in 30 minutes. I parked the car in the garage and closed the door behind me. I quickly turned off the car and went inside. It was quite in the house, meaning Harry was still asleep. I quickly slipped off my shoes and tiptoed to the bedroom. 

   "Harry?" I whispered as I opened the door. Sure enough he was still tangled up in the sheets sound asleep. The blinds were closed and the room was slightly dark, but it was perfect. I slipped into the bed next to him and scooted into him.

   "Mmm?" Harry mumbled and fluttered his eyes open. When he saw me his face lit up. "Good morning beautiful." He said groggily.

   I giggled. "Good morning sleepy head." He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. The only thing I could think about was how good he smelled. It smelled like home to me.

   "JJ at school?" Harry asked running a hand through my hair.

   I could only manage a "mhm" because my face was buried in his chest.

   "Good." He said. I raised my eyebrow and pulled away from his chest. 

   "What do you have in mind?" I ask. He winks at me and pulls me on top of him. 

   "You sure you wouldn't rather have pancakes instead?" I asked jokingly and leaned down to kiss him. His lips were always so soft and pink. They were perfect. 

   "Maybe I could have both?" He said in between kisses. I looked at him. 

   "You can only have one," I said and lifted my shirt above my head. I bit my lip and pushed my hair to the side. "So, which is it?"

   Harry moaned and bit his lip. "I could never deny a pretty lady."

   I smiled. "That's what I thought." I leaned down and kissed him more. His lips traveled from my lips to my neck. He left passionate kisses along my neck and down to my chest. His hands traveled my body, exploring every glorious inch of it. His hands slipped behind my back and  reached for the back of my bra and undid the strap. It slowly slid off of my chest, and then I was bare. 

   Even though I was the one in control by being on top of him, I still felt shy. I always did with Harry. I put my hands on Harry's chest kissed him. His hands traveled to my chest and grasped. I held in my moan as he he brought his face closer to chest. He lips connected to my nipples and sucked, licked. He seemed to not get enough of them as he began stroking the base of my breasts. His hands traveled about my body. Down my chest, to my stomach until they reached my pants.