"Sorry, Professor." For Sydaloo

Okay, so this one shot will uh, well, be smut. With a professor. Liam McIntyre lmao.
I hope you enjoy Sydney xD lmao

----------------------------

      I starred at the clock, waiting for it to be time to go home. After a long day of teaching, and listening to, students drone on and on about the topic of the day, it kind of makes me ready for some Scotch and bad sex with some woman from the bar.

    I tried reading, but that didn't work. I tried drinking coffee to keep me awake, that didn't work. I tried everything, and nothing worked. I ran a hand through my hair and sat back in my chair.

   Maybe I could take a nap? Yeah. That sounds nice.

   I closed my drowsy eyes, and slowly felt myself falling asleep. "Uh, Professor McIntyre?"

   Fuck. I groaned and opened one eye. It was one of my female students. Sydney I believe. "Yes?" I sat up straight and tried to act awake.

    "Were you just sleeping?" She asked and clasped her hands together in front of her. 

   Yes. "No. Just resting my eyes." I lied through my teeth.

   "Oh, okay." She smiled at me and stood there as if she were lost. 

    I cleared my throat and fixed my tie. "Um, may I help you?"

   "Oh, duh!" She shook her head and pulled out her book that I assigned for everyone to read. "So, I kind of already read the book, like, last night." She continued to ramble on but I chose to ignore. Honestly, people like her annoyed the hell out of me.

    "You still have to complete the essay." I stopped her suddenly. She looked at me with puppy dog eyes and a pouting lip.

   "But, professor..." She whined. Oh God. 

   "No buts!" I snapped suddenly. She jumped back with wide eyes.

    "S-Sorry." She whispered and hurried away. Fuck.

   "Wait!" I regretted it instantly but fuck. She was about to cry and I could tell. I stood up from my chair as she came back over, head hung.

   I put my hands on her shoulders. "Look at me."

   She slowly lifted her head, lip quivering. "Yes?"

   "Sorry, I shouldn't have yelled at you. I'm just tired."

   She quickly wiped away her tears and smiled again. "No worries. I shouldn't have bothered you anyway." Fuck. I didn't realize it until now, but God she was gorgeous. I quickly averted my thoughts.

   "Um, how about instead of the essay, you could do something else?" I inquired. She looked me and raised her eyebrow.

    "Like what, Professor?" The way she said it, it sent sparks of lust through my body.

   I cleared my throat and ran a shaky hand through my hair. "W-Well... Uh, I don't know, bu-" I was cut off when I felt a sudden petite hand grasp my crotch. 

    Sydney came closer to me and bit her lip. "I'm sure we could find something." 

   I knew it was wrong, it was so wrong. But damn it felt good. Especially when she pressed her lips into mine. "Fuck, professor McIntyre. You feel so big." She moaned into my lips. Her hands glided from my neck and into my hair pulling us even closer.

    Her velvet came came into contact with mine. My hands explored her body until it reached her ass. "Fuck." I groaned.

    "You like my ass?" She smirked. Fuck yes I did.