Chapter 17: Angry

When the combination of jerky kissing skills and strong force, it couldn't be worse. Tan Feiyu even tasted blood during the kiss between the two.

Strictly speaking, this is not a kiss, it can only be regarded as a fierce collision between two sets of teeth through a layer of lips.

It was her own mouth that was broken, so what she tasted was naturally the taste of her own blood. Of course, the effect of force was reciprocal. She believe that His Majesty, who used the same force, must also feel uncomfortable on his lips now.

Unable to bear such rough treatment that was almost an invasion, Tan Feiyu pushed him away.

Shen Ze was shocked when he was pushed away, and then his brain was occupied by a trace of embarrassment, and indescribable sourness and pain quietly surged in his heart.

Tan Feiyu vaguely felt that her body was a little strange now, but what was even more strange was the magical scene now. If it weren't for the pain and the incomparable sense of reality, it reminded her that this thing was real. The superior person just now His Majesty, suddenly appeared at the door, and then kissed herself even more suddenly... These scenes that were unlikely to appear in her dreams were happening so realistically that she ignored what was wrong with her body.

After pushing the person away, Tan Feiyu's first reaction was not to wipe the blood from her mouth, but to raise her eyes and look around to confirm where she was.

The incense burner, the trees in the yard, the colors of the bed, even the hangers where she kept her dirty clothes... Yes, this was the room where she fell asleep. There was no sleepwalking or taking the wrong path.

She raised her hand and wiped the corners of her mouth. As expected, her fingertips were stained with blood. She looked at Shen Ze with confusion in her eyes: "Your Majesty... why are you here? Did you drink just now? Maybe you're in the wrong room, this is the minister's..."

"Shut up, shut up!" Shen Ze yelled at her, his voice carrying a bit of disturbing madness, and then he walked towards her menacingly.

Tan Feiyu stared at the fire in his eyes that seemed to be able to burn out everything. His heavy steps were filled with determination to win. That aura of a king made ordinary people dare not offend him when they saw it.

Did he come a little too close?

Tan Feiyu saw that his broken lip was almost touching hers again, and she subconsciously took a half step back, leaning her body back slightly. Unexpectedly, he suddenly grabbed her arm irresistibly, when she was distracted. Tan Feiyu was dragged to the bed, he pushed her onto the bed with both hands, climbed onto the bed without any explanation, and began to take off her clothes without any word.

No matter how calm Tan Feiyu was on weekdays, she was no longer calm at this time. She stared wide-eyed, holding on to her clothes, shrank away from him, and kept saying something like the old master who taught and also advised: "Your Majesty, Your Majesty, please stay calm. Drinking will mislead others. Don't be impulsive! A humble minister's innocence is a small matter, but your innocence is a matter of life and death for us."

Shen Ze lowered his head, raised his hand to smooth back his hair after hearing this, and let out a mocking chuckle in his throat: "I really didn't expect that you can still hold back and talk Tan Feiyu, I really underestimated you before. "

If before today, Tan Feiyu could say to everyone confidently and calmly, she had already seen many big storms, time travel, men giving birth to children, taking imperial examinations, being rejected by His Majesty and being treated as such. After two years of patrolling and being re-employed, after so many things happened to her, she felt that there would be few things that would cause her mood swings for the rest of her life.

But now, she suddenly realized that she was still too young.

"Your Majesty, what do you mean?"

After such silence, she clearly felt that her breathing was faster than before, and the heat in her body became more and more unbearable. It seemed that the air she breathed out was hot.

"Without further ado, you must have heard that not long ago, I said that I would give an explanation to the world regarding the matter of the crown prince."

Tan Feiyu's head suddenly short-circuited, her face went blank for a while, and she could only subconsciously said at a loss: "What?"

"Stop pretending to be stupid, Tan Feiyu, the person I have chosen is you."

Tan Feiyu struggled to recapture her thoughts little by little, as if someone who fell off a cliff was struggling. Just like grabbing the vines growing on the edge of the cliff.

"Why...me?" At this moment, she even forgot the self-titled 'minister' and subconsciously used her most commonly used language.

Shen Ze's pupils changed, and he suddenly grasped the quilt under his hand. The wrinkled surface of the quilt revealed the hidden emotions of the person who caught it.

Why, needless to say, it is of course because he had fallen in love with her and have her in his heart. There was no one can he accept except her.

Did she think he would say that? Of course it's impossible. As an emperor, he has long known that the so-called emperor's art is to use kindness and power at the same time, to keep emotions and anger hidden, and to keep preferences hidden, so that it can last long.

If she found out how much he liked her, would it be okay?

"It's just that you are suitable," Shen Ze's tone was cold and seemed to be a bit contemptuous, "The outstanding people in the court either already have a family, or their background is too strong, such as the number one scholar and the second person, who have extremely powerful families. If I choose them instead of giving birth to a royal daughter, I don’t know whose hands the country will fall into in the future. After all, you are just the one who is suitable."

"Tan Feiyu, you have no choice to resist, you have been drugged by me. Even if you are stupid, you can't escape today."

His statement without any emotion successfully angered Tan Feiyu.