Chapter 24: Regret

Warning: Kidnapping and almost a rape scene.

Tan Feiyu asked: "How many secret guards did you say there were, and in which direction did they pursue them?"

"A lot... probably dozens of them, heading towards the official roads on both sides, where they can hide people. We have checked everywhere, but there are no results. Master Tan, please think of a solution quickly. His Majesty is fragile. What should he do if he encounters a bad person?"

Tan Feiyu clenched her fists. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. When she opened them, she had regained her composure: "Don't panic. Tell me about the scene at that time. When did you find out that His Majesty was missing? How long has it been? Where were you when His Majesty disappeared?"

Seeing her calm look, Shao Changshi seemed to have barely found a backbone, and barely suppressed his panic: "It... was about two quarters of an hour ago. Yes, it was about two-quarters of an hour before I discovered that His Majesty was missing. Because when I came in and found that His Majesty was missing, I reached out and touched the quilt. It was still warm inside... He shouldn’t have been away for long at that time. Before that, I was outside. I slept on the soft couch in the room, just in case something unexpected happened or His Majesty had any needs. I swear, my sleep has always been very light. If someone enters through the front door, I will definitely be able to feel it. Yes."

"So are you sure the thief didn't enter or leave through the front door?" Tan Feiyu said, immediately picking up the candle and checking the window, but there were no traces of anyone stepping on it. .

"Yes, I'm sure I would never be so careless in normal times. There must be some thief who knows His Majesty's whereabouts. This time it must be premeditated!"

Tan Feiyu looked around carefully in the guest room where His Majesty lived before. After looking around, she suddenly stopped and said with a sharp look: "Something's wrong. Such a big thing happened and the sound should be so loud. Why didn't the owner of this inn and other guests react at all? And there so many of you? Go quickly and look for the shopkeeper of this inn."

Shao Changshi heard her reminder and immediately noticed the strangeness. He hurried to the door and whistled a few times in a rhythm. After a while, a person appeared. Shao Changshi said to her and ordered: "Go and check on the shopkeeper. If you see anyone, bring him to me immediately. Then go check out the other rooms in this inn to see if His Majesty is here. Go quickly!"

"Yes!" After hearing the words, the person immediately accepted the order and retreated. Her figure was very mysterious and made people stunned. If it was normal, Tan Feiyu might be interested and ask a few more questions, but now, she has no such intention at all.

Tan Feiyu sat on the stool and looked at the surrounding environment, and began to think of using what she had learned before.

If it was a premeditated kidnapping and could take this inn into her own hands, how would she carry out the kidnapping without anyone noticing?

Definitely not from the front door, because after searching the victim, it should be easy to know that a very vigilant waiter is sleeping outside, and not from the window. An important place like the window must have a professional dark guard that was guarding in secret, it would be too easy to be discovered through the window, and the possibility of success would be too low.

This is a wooden floor, and it's on the second floor, so it's easy to remove the floor.

Shao Changshi on the side saw that not only was she no longer in a hurry, but she was also sitting down in a daze, he felt angry on the spot: "Why are you still in a daze, sir, the situation is critical now, you..."