Chapter 34: If

Tan Feiyu let him go and say to him: "Can this make you go around in circles?"

"No!" Shen Ze smiled and hugged her, buried his head in her neck and rubbed it hard.

Being with someone you like, even if you just say some meaningless words, time will pass surprisingly quickly, and it will not make people feel boring at all.

After a day's journey, the group arrived at the inn at night. When Shao Changshi saw the two of them, he consciously arranged a room for them, strengthened the guards, and carefully checked the inside and outside to prevent the previous kidnapping in the tunnel from happening again.

After entering the room and closing the door, Tan Feiyu saw him sitting uneasily on the chair. Although he pretended to be calm, he was actually a little shy. After all, this was the first time they had been in the same room properly.

She asked him to take a bath first, and then she took a miscellaneous notebook outside to kill time.

About two quarters of an hour later, she turned back with the footsteps behind her, and the book in her hand was put down unconsciously. When the person appeared completely, a flash of surprise flashed in her eyes.

Shen Ze's smooth black hair cascaded down from behind, setting off his red lips and white teeth. His eyes were shining, and his cheeks were slightly red from the hot water in the bath. Standing there, he looked like a slender gentleman. His three-dimensional facial features were full of arrogance, but he also had the softness of a man in a matriarchal societt. He was a contradictory combination of arrogance and gentleness. His behavior occasionally revealed a breathtaking beauty that made people unable to look away.

Tan Feiyu felt that she couldn't find anything she didn't like about him, inside and out. It was like a person created by God for her aesthetic taste.

Shen Ze looked at her for two seconds, then he gave up and couldn't look her in the eye anymore.

Tan Feiyu saw him look away with a hint of shyness, and helplessly grabbed the collar of his chest, moving his legs uneasily, looking very nervous.

"I, I'll go to the bed and wait for you first." The atmosphere was so quiet that he felt uneasy, so he had to speak first to break the silence. He didn't even dare to look at Tan Feiyu, and walked quickly to the bedside, pulled down the bed curtain, and covered himself tightly. Only when no one could see him could he breathe well.

A slight smile appeared in Tan Feiyu's eyes. She had never thought that the emperor, who seemed to be very experienced, was unexpectedly innocent.

It didn't take her too long to wash up. She walked to the bedside, and hesitantly lifted the bed curtain to see that the man who said he would let her do whatever she wanted during the day was now asleep.

Although she didn't plan to do anything, she found it funny to see him. She didn't know if he was really tired or fell asleep because he was afraid to face her?

She reached out and pinched his face, then lay down beside him and had a dreamless night.

When she woke up, she found the emperor sitting next to her, looking very conflicted.

When he saw Tan Feiyu open her eyes, he said embarrassedly, "I was too sleepy last night... so I fell asleep."

"Yeah." Tan Feiyu replied lazily, stretched out her hand to pinch a strand of his hair and played with it in her palm for a while, took a look at his cheek, and found that there were only shallow marks left today, and it would not take long for it to be completely healed.

Shen Ze saw that she did not seem angry, and thought that she did not mind breaking his promise last night, and the tension in his heart was relieved a lot.