Chapter 40: Sweets

Someone saw him giving out candy!

Shen Ze's mind went blank, his whole body stiffened, and his expression was dull.

Tan Feiyu gently pulled him and let him sit on her lap.

Shen Ze turned his neck like a rusty robot, and his expression when he looked at Tan Feiyu was also a bit bewildered.

"The way I looked just now... was seen..."

He was an emperor who ascended the throne with iron blood, the toughest existence in everyone's eyes, and that look should not be seen by others.

"Don't be afraid," Tan Feiyu kissed his cheek with pity, and also knew the importance of face in his mind, so she comforted him: "If everyone really knows, I will stand in front of you to protect you."

He stretched out his hands and wrapped his arms around Tan Feiyu's neck, and the expression on his face looked like he had not recovered yet.

Tan Feiyu rubbed his cheek: "Don't worry, she stood at the door at that angle, at most she saw your back and half of my face, and nothing else."

"Yeah." Shen Ze responded, then raised his eyes and looked at Tan Feiyu steadily.

Tan Feiyu also looked back at him without blinking, and the sparks of passion slowly flashed in the eyes of the two.

She touched his face, slowly moved closer, and the tip of her nose brushed his chin, and her hot breath rushed to the skin of Shen Ze's neck. The last soft and trembling touch was zero distance from his Adam's apple, which made him tense all over, and his nails clasped Tan Feiyu's shoulders tightly, almost moaning.

"No..." The itch on his body made him instinctively want to hide, but his waist was restrained by a strong force, so he naturally couldn't hide. Fear and excitement. Tan Feiyu's breathing became a little heavy, and her hands moved faster.

Unknowingly, she had already stripped half of the clothes on the other's shoulders. The white skin almost dazzled her eyes, making her mouth dry and her hands moved more heavily, kissing him fiercely, until he cried out in pain, Tan Feiyu came back to her senses and immediately relaxed her hands.

"Sorry..." She found that she liked him very much. He could always make her lose self-control easily. Shen Ze hugged her shyly, not daring to look at  her.

Tan Feiyu couldn't see his expression, and just wanted to help him up. Feeling his immediately stiff back, Tan Feiyu was a little at a loss for a moment. After a pause, she reached out and pulled up his clothes that had been half stripped off, covering his fair spring light. It was still early now, so she should not drag His Majesty to do bad things, otherwise she would become a traitor.

Shen Ze sensed her intention to stop, and immediately raised his head, looking at her with unbelievable and a little sad eyes.

Tan Feiyu was helpless: "Your Majesty, it's daytime now. I am the attendant of the emperor. If I commit adultery in broad daylight and it is recorded in the history books, I will be cursed by the world. What's more, it will be disgraceful if others see it."

"You said you would listen to me. If I don't allow you to write, you can't write. Besides, do you want to write yourself into the history books?"

She sighed and advised rationally: "Your Majesty, you shouldn't be so willful."

"Tan Feiyu, I'm not afraid, what are you afraid of?" He just said in a daze that he was seen by others, and now he said he was not afraid. His Majesty's willfulness was beyond her imagination. She pinched his face: "What if a minister comes to you to discuss state affairs later?"