COPYRIGHT

Copyright © 2024 by Debbie Jhay.

All rights reserved.

ALPHA ZEUS {HER MATE}: A WEREWOLF ROMANCE NOVEL.

This book, or parts thereof, may not be reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the author, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

This book is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents portrayed in the novel are products of the author's imagination, or have been used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental.

This work is intended for adults aged eighteen or older. Any lower is not allowed but if you do read, read at your risk as it contains matured contents.

The uploading, scanning, and distribution of this book in any form or by any means—including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise—without the permission of the copyright holder is illegal and punishable by law . Please purchase only authorized editions of this work, and do not participate in or encourage electronic piracy of copyrighted materials. Your support of the author's rights is appreciated.

It is illegal to copy this book, post it to a website or distribute it by any other means without permission.

© DEBBIE JHAY 2024.