CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

@ #18\04\2021#

DebbieJhay {De_bo_rah} Busy Bee.

All Rights Reserved.

To all the persons giving this story a shot, thank you so much! xo

Chapter Twenty-Four -----------------------.

"Are you okay?" I asked the young lady sitting on the grass with just a little clothing and so many injuries littering across her body.

"Yes, I think" she replied the last one low, her voice hoarse and soft. I realized something; she smelled familiar, like the papaya scent I smelled in the wardrobe in my room.

"Are you sure?" I asked again as I lend my hands down to help her up.

Immediately we took a step I noticed three things; the first, the lady's stomach has been cut opened and blood was dripping out, she was in a brown long singlet gown and her stomach was bulge, and it looked as if the person who cut her open, cut through the stomach without pulling off the grown. She was cut open with her clothes on and I don't know how the lady had made it far without passing out or dying even.

Second; I realized that I didn't even know where we are and which direction we were going to because all I could see in the forest were just tall trees and grasses.

Thirdly; when I tried to ask Maddy for help using the mind link as she is the only person, I could mind link in the pack, it was as if the connection was not there and my wolf wasn't responding.

Suddenly, I felt the lady's hand slip through mine and almost immediately I swung into an action stance but stopped when I saw the lady standing opposite me and laughing as if nothing happened to her and to say I was beyond shock would be an understatement of the year. That was when I realized that this was a dream not reality.

"Hello, Isabelle, see we do not have much time. We have to go" she said and I gasped as she immediately held my hands with so much force and when I tried to loosen her tight grip, it was close to impossible but how.

The lady was insanely very strong despite of her injuries she has sustain. "Where are you taking _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _" I trailed off when I saw a room come to my view. The room looked just like my room but a lot bigger with an olden day setting and a canopy bed. Looking around I found nothing of mine in the room.

"Why are we here?" I asked as I sighted a picture frame hanged; a man with a toothy grin on his so handsome face, holding onto a very beautiful blonde-haired lady, the lady was also smiling and they both looked very happy and in content.

When I turn to face the lady that brought me here, I was shocked once again, there was a very huge uncanny resemblance between them.

"To watch­ _ _ _ _ watch" she whispered.

What is this picture doing in my room, what's with this sewing machine, older version as that? The whole room looks like a room in the ancient times. Why the hell does it feels like what am about to witness is going to change my life.

"Florence!" a chirpy voice called out as I heard the sound of the door and my head shot to the bedside and I was beyond shock when I found the lady who brought me here, the one whose picture was on the wall. She was in the same clothing she was wearing when I met her at the forest.

And right now, I could definitely see her beauty, she was a very beautiful woman with fierce blond hair and a pale skin. There was not any injury on her body, not even a drop of blood like how I saw her in the forest. She looked perfectly alright and healthy.