CHAPTER SIX

@ #18\04\2021#

DebbieJhay {De_bo_rah} Busy Bee.

All Rights Reserved.

To all the persons giving this story a shot, thank you so much! xo

Chapter Six: --------------------------.

"Rogues" I alerted Hera who only rolled her eyes at me. "I thought you were going to ignore me all day" she spat out and I internally glared at her as she smiled wickedly. It was playtime.

Turning to Matthew I noticed that he was mind linking, probably to inform them about these rogues and I raised my eyes to question him.

"I told them to take mom to the hotel and have everything sorted out, Seb is in charge, I told them especially Seb and my mother not to worry that I will take care of the rogues" he said and I gave him a little smile.

"Looks like I have no choice" I muttered after we waited for about three minutes for the rogues to show face, my patience was already running very low and my wolf's hands were hitching for blood.

We are beside the no man's land where rogues are allowed to stay and live without any disturbance from packs. Walking further into the forest I heard Matthew's voice behind me 'wait' and I raised an eyebrow at him and he rolled his eyes at me.

"Am coming with you Bella, my ego will be bruised if I let only you fight those rogues alone" he said and when he reached me, I only nodded my head as we walked further to the direct where the rogues smell was more prominent.

After taking about a five-minutes' walk, using our human pace, we finally saw their hide out. Looks like they've been hiding inside a cave all along and they were about two dozen snarling and growling at us.

"Looks like I am ready for a kill" Matt said, blowing an imaginary dust on his butts before placing his right hand on his jaw like as if he was thinking. Creepy, I know, he sounded quite happy, like a kid at an ice cream bar.

"Do you kill for fun or what, because you sound very hyper-happy?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him. "Nah just rogues, they look so delicious and my wolf is getting anxious to taste their blood in his mouth" he answered rubbing his knuckles.

Hera was already feeling thrilled, we hadn't killed any wolf in practically a long time, she couldn't wait to feel her teeth sinking inside their neck as they fall limb by her side.

"Well if you're ready am ready" Hera said getting in control and I laughed sitting back, knowing fully well my wolf can take care of these rogues all on her own.

Hera took her fighting stance with Matthew as she twisted my neck, baring her teeth at them as her nails shot out. Without wasting any more time, Hera and Matthew jumped as they pounced on some of the rogues, tearing them apart with the use of our claws.

Jumping on a wolf, I tore his ear apart but the bastard was up in a second as he wanted to land a blow on me but the thing was that he was too fast, so I saw it coming and I brought out my claws tearing him in the chest and he let out a painful growl before falling to the ground.

By the time we were done, we were in covered in blood and were feeling exhausted, well this fight really took a toll on me and that is weird because I barely even used any force or strength.

"I need food" Matthew whined as my stomach rumbled and he laughed at me. "Food, food, food" I sang getting up with Matt to walked towards a near river.

"Their blood stinks" Matt said covering his nose and I laughed at his childishness. "it sure does" I replied as we got to the river. This place is one of the few places I visit when I am feeling down or upset.

Bringing out some two pair of clothes that I had kept in between a tree in case of emergency, I threw a huge shirt and a short at him which he swiftly and skillfully caught.

"Change you need to look presentable to the Luna" I said bending down beside the water and scooping some into my hands to drink.

"Shouldn't I be telling you that, you are the one that's supposed to look presentable" he said moving to the back of the tree to change after he had tried to rinse the blood from his body.

"That's enough now, Beta" I replied waving him off as I started peeling off my clothes. "That's not fair warrior" he whined as I hid at the back of another tree, pulling out my bra out of the heaps of clothed and putting my panties on.

"Looks like Athens's got a baby for their Beta" I said pulling up my jean's trousers. "What! Did you just call me a baby?" he questioned coming out fully dresses and I was quick to put on a blue baggy top with the writing: Sleep, Work, Relax on it.

"Yes, I just did" I said also coming out. Sitting on a rock opposite the river, Matt sat beside me on another rock, picking up a stone and throwing it inside the river.

"You know, Zeus wasn't always like this at all" Matthew suddenly said and my head shot up, my eyes filled with curiosity and my wolf peeked up at the mention of his name. "Like what?" I questioned

"Like the way people describes him to be" he answered picking up another stone to skip.

I don't know why he is suddenly bringing him up but duh I was feeling very curious to care and that's definitely not me, I don't like listening to what's up in people's lives especially not the royal family I consider them way out of my league.

"Oh! Like he's ruthless, heartless and so on" I said. "He wasn't always like that and most of the rumors are not true just partly, he never laid hands on innocent children and especially women" he replied calmly. "Don't know, never seen him. It just what have heard".

"He wasn't always like that, he was carefree, playful, funny and very protective and possessive" he replied suddenly standing up.

"What happened" I asked also standing up. "Aren't you smelling anything" he asked and I shook my head negatively before a familiar scent invaded my nose.

"I think it's Maddison" I said also standing up, dusting my derriere. "Who is she?" he asked waking towards the path Maddy's scent came up the most. "Well, my best friend of course" I answered just in time as both persons collided with another.

From where I stood, I saw Matts and Maddy's eyes change color and widen at the same time and I instantly knew they were meant for each other; they were what we wolves called soulmates.

Soulmates are the persons destined or given to you by the moon goddess, Selene, they were the person we are supposing suppose to spend the rest of our lives with and let me tell you we have a very long-life span.

Imagine having to sleep on the same bed with someone for about two-hundred years, what if the persons snores, well you have to deal with it.

I don't believe in those childish fairytale that says you and your mate with have an happily ever after, nevertheless, I am very happy for Maddison, he had been waiting for a time when a prince in shining armor would come to sweep her off her feet and I dare to say that she really deserves it, she's been through a lot especially her parents suddenly disappeared and I can tell that she and Matt will do just fine.

"Well it looks like there's another reunion of love" Hera said sarcastically in a mocking tone and I instantly rolled my eyes at her childishness. She had always wanted a mate all for herself and guess what: this bitch right isn't ready for one. With the short time I had spent with Matt, he looks like a great friend and a good beta and I am sure with his overly big appetite for food Maddy will learn to live a little because that ass has always been on diet going on on about how she wanted to look flawless and I've never agreed with her. He was definitely the prettier one of us and the outgoing one despite the way she bullshits about that mate bond and blah blah blah.

"Mate" they both muttered at once and I huffed out, they were staring at each other for close to five minutes and they just realized that they mate. Gosh, that bond makes you look love sick.

Total Word Count: 1569 words.

Hey guys, I hope you all loved this bomb because I really tried my best despite all the hardship I am going through (Crying dramatically)

P.S: I LOVE YOU ALL