CHAPTER SIXTEEN

@ #18\04\2021#

DebbieJhay {De_bo_rah} Busy Bee.

All Rights Reserved.

To all the persons giving this story a shot, thank you so much! xo

Chapter Sixteen: -----------------------.

ZEUS'S POV

To say I was beyond shock will be an understatement of the century.

Zeus tried breaking loose but I wasn't going to allow him to ruin my façade and I am sure my eye switched color to complete gold before switching back.

I needed him to believe what he saw, Lorenzo was clearly not happy that Seb was conversing with Issa like as if they were mates, he concerns was the way Seb wrapped his hands around her shoulder, the fucker was jealous.

"I never heard" I said again, comporting myself while struggling inside to keep my beast who wants to come out for two different reasons.

Zeus didn't want Damien laying his hands on his mate and is ready to go on rampage just to protect his mate from my twin while Lorenzo on the other hand was jealous and all he wants to do is to break the hands that were around Isabelle.

I on the other hand did not want Damien to know anything about Issa so I am willing to act ignorance and I am not ready to pick between my beasts; they both are pursuing different agendas all involving a person.

"I want her for myself Zeus, make it happen" he replied shrugging his shoulder and I almost choked on my spit before catching hold of myself and raising a bored eyebrow at him.

I needed to keep this conversation going so that Matts will be able to track him down.

"Still dishing out commands: you should know better than anyone that that doesn't work on me, we are equal Damien get over with it" I said the last part in a taunting manner.

"Powers aren't equal Damon" he said, his eyes were now switching color, he was trying to contain his wolf, I was getting him riled and that was my main agenda to get on his nerves and then let him blow up his cover, he tends to speak all his mind when he is mad.

"Hell ya, you are right, our powers aren't equal, mine is stronger" I replied giving him a mockery smile and he frown.

His wolfs was already on the surface ready to pounce out and that is exactly what I've always wanted. After he was forced to give up his Lycan to become a wolf he never shifted and I've being wondering what his wolf will look like. He was a Lycan but he did something to our father and that was one of the main causes of his death.

After father's death, he was subjected to death by Selene, the moon goddess.

He was supposed to be killed under the blood moon but mother begged and begged the moon to reconsider and his punishment was changed: he was given a choice; he was to chose between losing his Lycan side and turning to a wolf or be killed. Losing your Lycan to become a wolf is one of the most humiliating things that could happen to a Lycan.

He chooses losing his Lycan side and we all covered up the incident, even after my mother went absolutely crazy because of the bond she shared will our father.

My mother died three years after her mate's death, we were seventeen and Damien was supposed to rule but he couldn't because I challenged him immediately after my mother was buried, it was at that time that I met my mate, Florence.

"Sorry bro I am sure Seb isn't ready to let go of his mate and you know better than to kill a person's mate, don't you?" my voice low as I rubbed my hands together to get rid of the anxiety.