Chapter 5

Maxine's POV

"Then sorry, i will bother you for the rest of your life."

Napailing-iling si Blue sa narinig. Andito ako sa bahay nila para maki-usap na tawagan si Alex. She's ignoring me for more than one month and this is too much to handle. Simula ng makauwi kami galing bakasyon ito na ang araw-araw na ginawa ko. Calling and texting her but no response.

"Ok. Saan mo gustong magkita?"

OMG! Pumayag sya.

Pinigil kong mapatili sa tuwa. "Ahmm." Naisip ko ang hotel na pinuntahan namin ni mommy. "Hilton hotel. See you there."

Alex ended the call.

Tumalon-talon ako sa tuwa.

"See? I told you, hindi niya ako matitiis."

"Still dreaming? Wake up Maxine, she doesn't like you. Sobrang kulit mo kasi kaya pinagbigyan ka na."

"I doubt it." Yes, i always believed that Alex like me too.  "Just watch me. I will make her mine."

"Sira ka talaga. Isusumbong kita --."

"Catch." Hindi ko pinatapos ang sasabihin nya at hinagis ang cellphone sa kanya. "Bye."

Dali-dali akong lumabas sa bahay nila at pumunta sa sasakyan. Kasama ko ang pinsan kong si Jasmine, anak ni tito Lorenzo at tita Megan.

"Lets go."

I told her the address.

"Are you sure about this? Baka tumawag si tita Angel sa akin ayokong magsinungaling." Takot talaga sila sa mommy ko. Ako rin naman pero si Alex ang pinag-uusapan dito. Parang mamamatay na ako sa lungkot.

I missed her so much.

"Ako ang bahala." I fasten my seatbelt. "Tara na."

"Ikaw ang bahala pero ako ang kawawa."

"Jas don't worry this will be the last time i will asked you to drive." Si dada lang ang pag-asa ko para magkaroon ng sariling sasakyan.

"Make sure Maxine. I'll just drop you off there."

"Yes thank you."

--

I texted her the room number. Kumuha lang ako ng single room. Lagot ako kapag nalaman ng mommy ko na gumastos ako ng malaking pera. Kahit single room ito ang mahal parin.

But for the sake of my future I will take risk.

I excitedly rush to the door when i heard the knock.

"Hmmmmm." Agad akong yumakap ng mahigpit kay Alex nang makapasok ito. I missed her smell. "I miss you so much."

"Let go!" She coldly said. Alam kong galit sya pero wala akong pakialam, miss na miss ko sya.

Mahigpit nyang hinawakan ang magkabila kong kamay at tinanggal ang pagkakayakap ko. "Lets talk."

"Can i kiss you first." I cupped her face and kissed her lips. She's taller than me that's why i have to tiptoe to reach her. I'm 5'7 and she's 5'9.

"Maxine!" She shouted and push me.

"I miss you so much." Yumakap ulit ako. "I'm so happy right now."

"Unbelievable."

"Hindi mo ba ako namiss?"

"Why do you always like to kiss me?" Tonong naiinis nyang sabi.

"Why? You don't like the way i kiss you?" I looked at her lips. "Well, we can work together ---."

"That's not what i meant."

"Teach me."

"Ano bang kelangan kong gawin para tigilan mo ako?"

"The more you push me the more i will chase you. So just let me love you." If this is what possessiveness look like then so be it.

"Let us talk." Kalmado na nitong wika at mahinahong hinawakan ang magkabila kong balikat. "I want to make things clear for both of us."

I looked at her face. "Did you already realized that you like me too?"

"No." Umupo ito sa kama. I'm just standing in front of her. "We're still young Maxine, there are more important things than this, school, career, our family and besides both of us will not gonna work we have different personality. I like being alone, i like minding my own life and it's totally different from you."

"I like being alone with you, i like minding our own life." I sit on her lap and placed my both hands on her nape. "I missed you." I don't care if she gets mad. "I love you."

She sighed and looked at me without avoiding. "Why do you love me?"

"I don't know. The moment i saw you i just felt complete. Everytime i look at you my heart always race, I only feel this when i'm with you, when i'm thinking of you and." I naughtily smile." imagining silly things."

"But i don't like you."

"You won't be here if you don't like me."

"I just want you stop."

"You have many reasons." I hold her face. "If you just give me a chance I promise I will make you happy."

She didn't answer and just stare at me.

"Please, just let me do this." I slowly kissed her, feeling her soft lips.

For the first time i did not feel her resistance. I continue kissing her, moving my tongue wishing her to let me go further.

"Hmmmm." I moaned. "Alex." Saying her name between my kiss. I hugged her tight and continue expressing my desire to go deeper. "Please love me too." I move my lips on her jaw down to her neck.

I'm going crazy. Her neck smells so good.

Hinawakan nya ng mahigpit ang braso ko. "M-maxine." Naramdaman ko ang paglunok nito.

"Yes?" I kiss her more and tease her using the tip of my tongue.

"S-stop."

I changed my position, facing her and resting my both thighs on the bed.

"No, I won't stop."

Not now Alex, not now.

We stared at each other.

♾️