Chapter 6

Alex's POV

2 days after

....Let 'em say we're crazy, I don't care about that
Put your hand in my hand, baby, don't ever look back
Let the world around us just fall apart
Baby, we can make it if we're heart to heart....

"I'm reading." I said without looking at her. She's singing while her feet are resting on my thigh and lying on the bed.

"Sorry." She get up and sit beside me. "I'm hungry."

"Go home and eat."

"Busog pa pala ako." Humiga ulit ito at nag cellphone.

"Lets just eat outside." I continue reading. Gutom na rin ako.

"Really?" She get up again and kiss my check. "I love you."

I did not respond and just keep doing what I always do, not minding her action and her sweet words.

"Can you kiss me too?"

I give her a quick look, her puppy looking eyes is begging. Pinagbigyan ko ito at binigyan ng mabilis na halik ang kanyang pisnge.

"Thank you." Umalis ito sa kama at tinungo ang banyo. Mabuti at wala ang roommate ko ngayon.

Napabuntong hininga ako.

This is not me.

I'm still processing my situation right now. Maxine is here in my room and letting her do the things she want to do. I mean, i hate this, i always want peace and irritated whenever she get close to me.

But now? I don't know anymore.

I'm so sure I was not in my right mind that night..

I could still remember how my heart race.

How did I let that happened?

I'm going crazy.

➖➖
Flashback

"Let us talk. I want to make things clear for both of us." I calmly said and hold her shoulder. Getting mad with her is pointless knowing Maxine listening to me was not in her vocabulary.

"Did you already realized that you like me too?"

She's still the shameless Maxine who always want attention. We haven't talked for more than one month but nothing change. This crazy, brat, stubborn girl is looking at me without fear.

"No." I sit on bed. "We're still young Maxine, there are more important things than this, school, career, our family and besides both of us will not gonna work we have different personality. I like being alone, i like minding my own life and it's totally different from you."

Very good Alex. Very smart reason.

"I like being alone with you, i like minding our own life." She suddenly sit on my lap and place her both hands on my nape. I frozed, i could clearly smell her sweet scent. "I missed you. I love you."

I sighed and pretended to be calm. "Why do you love me?"

Shit! Why did you ask that Alex? You're insane.

"I don't know. The moment i saw you i just felt complete. Everytime i look at you my heart always race, I only feel this when i'm with you, when i'm thinking of you and imagining silly things."

"But i don't like you." Good! Just stick to your plan. Your goal is to stop her messing with your life that's why you're here.

"You won't be here if you don't like me." She confidently said.

"I just want you stop." Don't ler her stubborness win.

"You have many reasons." She hold my face. "If you just give me a chance I promise I will make you happy."

Her hands are warm, suddenly my heart beat fast.

"Please, just let me do this." Her lips move closer to mine. She kissed me again for the second time now.

Hindi ko alam kung anong uunahin ko, utak kong kaninay galit na galit at determinadong patigilin sya sa kabaliwan nya o ang puso kong abnormal na ang pagtibok.

She pressed her lips more and felt her tongue moving.

"Hmmmm. Alex. Please love me too." The fuck! I silently cursed when I heared her moan and moved her lips to my jaw down to my neck. Her small kisses tinggles inside me.

This is crazy. Her tongue...

"M-maxine." I swallow, testing if i'm still in my senses.

"Yes?" God! She's playing with my neck.

"S-stop." Oh please Alex, can you be more angry. You know her, she will not stop just by saying stop.

She change her position, still sitting on my lap and facing me.

"No, I won't stop."

I know Maxine, i know. Damn.

We stared at each other.

'Stop her before she control you.' My mind screamed.

"Umalis ka ---." She aggressively kissed my lips again and didn't give me a chance to continue my protest.

Her two arms wrapped on my neck while still giving my lips an aggressive kiss. Nibbling, sucking, and moving her mischievous tongue.

Oh no. My brain stopped working.

Think Alex, think for fucking sake.

But I can't think straight.

"You're mine." She said as she pulled away from my lips. "Kiss me too, don't hold back I'm all yours." Just looking at her lips while she's talking. "Let's forget everything first and just focus on us. Please."

Again, she didn't give me a chance to talk.

She pressed her body more to mine, her on top sitting below my navel.

"Undress me." My hands moved as she command me what to do. Guiding me to the bottom hem of her floral summer dress.

Touching her bare legs made my mind completely shut.

"Alex." She whisper my name as I fully see the two only piece that cover her naked body. "Touch me." Her eyes are full of desire and also mirror's mine.

"Maxine." Halos hindi ko na marinig ang sarili kong boses. "Hmmmm." A moan scape in my mouth when I feel her warm hand inside my shirt, I bite my lower lip as she took my shirt off.

"Alam mo bang lagi kong iniisip na hinahawakan mo ako." Seductively whispering in my ear while her right hand is in the button of my tattered shorts. "I'm all yours tonight Alex."

Hindi ko na hinintay na halikan nya ako, kusa kong nilapat ang mga labi sa kanya.

I grabbed her hand and switched our position. Her lying in bed and me on top.

I copy the way she kissed me, I want her to feel what I felt when she do this. Nibbling, sucking and moving my tongue.

Gumanti rin ito ng halik na mas lalong nagpawala sa katinuan ko.

Our lips battle.

Our tongue fight.

'Oh Maxine.'

I want to kiss her more.

I leave her lips and move to her neck. I lick and suck it. I can taste her sweet scent. Oh god.

I moved down to her chest and stopped for a second. "Can I kiss it?"

"You can also play with it." She took off her bra and exposed her uncover breast.

It's so beautiful.

Her nakedness take me to another level of desire.

♾️