What the frik are all the Naruto characters doing here? chapter 24

Alyson pov:

Matsuri and Tsukii came into my room Sunday morning….when the Brits are still at our house, but they’re downstairs in the kitchen with the guys. Matsuri moans, “Why is fate so cruel?”

Tsukii and I shrug, though I think the three of us are a smidge happy that the Brits are staying….just a smidge though.

“You know…..i couldn’t help but notice Deidara looked really…..jealous,” Tsukii notes, her face wondering.

Matsuri nods. “I know I definitely saw Kiba jealous last night, Aly Chan.”

I smile a little. “I saw Gaara just ready to kill Rick last night, Mat Chan.”

“Really?”

“Oh yeah, you should have seen his face. We’ve seen him angry a lot…but this had to be the time he was angriest.”

Matsuri’s expression changes to shock. “Wow….. seriously?”

“Seriously,” Tsukii agrees.

“The panda has emotions…” Matsuri whispers, and I smile again. “Of course he does. He is a person after all, not a robot or something.”

“Well….what are we going to do about it?” Tsukii asks, raising an eyebrow.

I gasp and stand with triumph. Matsuri notes, “I know that look. You thought of a smashing idea.”

I nod vigorously. “Yes, yes, yes I did! And here it is: we….make…the Naruto guys…”

“GET RID OF THE BRITS! Brilliant my sister!” Matsuri cheers, but I shake my head. “No, that’s not it….as much as a good idea that sounds…. No, my idea is we get our Naruto guys by dating the Brits again! To make them jealous!”

Matsuri and Tsukii stay silent for a long time………………….. “That is brilliant,” the two agree, awed by one of my ideas.

I smile. “I know, right? Now…let us go to the kitchen to get our ‘loves’, shall we?”

In the Naruto world, in the Sand Village…

Temari pov:

It’s been a month and a freaking half now! And the others still I haven’t returned! Our village’s best ninjutsu Jounin added their chakra to Granny Chiyo’s koi fish pool so that we could see what world they are in and see if they’re in trouble.

AND IT TOOK THEM SO LONG TO FREAKIN MAKE IT!!!

“Hey, Temari? It’s done no—” Shikamaru starts, but I shove him aside and run to the pool.

Shino, Neji, and Kankuro were already there by the time Shikamaru and I got there. I snap, “It took long enough!!!”

At first, the image was fuzzy, unclear but then it clears up and there they are! Where’s Gaara?! Oh, there he is! He’s….eating pie…. Well, refusing to eat it because apparently he has to eat the Oreo pie. What’s an Oreo? Oh, their voices are coming clearer now, so is the image!

Kankuro looks in and sees that Kakashi has his arm around some fair skinned girl with black hair, and my brother whispers, “How does he have a girl…and I don’t?”

In the pool, we hear the girl that Kakashi is with yell, “Eat the frikin’ pie, Gaara! You’ll love it! Matsuri does!”

“No,” he replies, but a funny accented voice encourages, “Come on chap! Eat the pie for the love! It’s smashing!”

“Funny accented voices…” Kankuro whispers, “Kill them Gaara….kill them dead….. Or did they show proper identification first?”

I smack the back of Kankuro’s head and scowl at him.