What the Frik are all the Naruto Characters doing here? Chapter 30

Principal Snivelgrove pov:

Ugh… I hate teenagers… Though I’m not sure which I hat more, girls or boys. At the moment, I’m going with girls. They had all washed the blood off of their faces and had put on makeshift casts and they are all sitting in front of me. Well, Chika hunched forward, trying not to hit her shoulder and Alyson lay on my office couch.

The Chiyo sisters sit there in silence, twiddling their hair, while the Lores glare them down.

“Explain. Now.” I command, “ And I don’t mean the whole enemy thing, I know that already. Something else set you guys off.”

“Chika hit me with a hockey stick! She started it!” Matsuri began.

“No…Why did she hit you with the hockey stick?” I ask wearily.

“Because,” Chika mumbles, “We all heard something…”

Kakashi pov:

Rick, Nick, Vick, Gaara, Kiba, and Deidara are now absentmindedly eating Alyson’s mupcakes, which I personally think is the worst idea they could think of. Idiots….

“Hey, this one has steak in it… She’s been holding out on us,” Gaara mutters. I think that’s Matsuri’s… I don’t think he should be eating it…

“There’s pocky in this one!” Deidara shouts. I think that’s Tsukii’s…

“Alyson is very creative with her mupcakes,” Nick comments while examining each one.

Rick is about to eat another steak mupcake when Akamaru jumps on him, eating Rick’s hand whole, though when Akamaru opens his mouth, Rick’s hand is still attached. I bet that’s disappointing for Gaara…

“Your dog almost bit me hand off!” Rick cries, looking at Kiba, who tries to hold back a smirk.

Vick is about to eat a pocky mupcake when a big white dog that’s not Akamaru jumps to eat it. Vick jumps back, startled, lucky not to have his hand bitten…which is probably very disappointing for Deidara.

The other dog sits by Akamaru’s side, and Rick notes, “Look at that lads! It’s a giant white Great Dane!”

“And it looks like it likes Akamaru….” Kiba mutters. I raise an eyebrow. “How did it get in the house?”

Akamaru then turns to me and growls, so I hold my hands up in peace.

“Even Akamaru gets love… what about us?!” Kiba complains and Nick replies, “What about the Tri-C? Don’t you have feelings for them?”

“Yes…Very passionate feelings…of hate…” Gaara mutters, clenching his fists.

…...I knew it…………………..

“Well, that’s insulting!” Chisuzu comments limping in, trying to avoid stepping on the ankle that Matsuri broke.

“But we feel the same way…” Cho adds, her face framed with bandages.

“Yeah…Deidara…You’re too girly for me…” Chika admits, rubbing her shoulder.

Snivelgrove steps forward and announces, “I honestly think the girls should say it, but I’ll say it for them… The Lores were dating the Shires to get the Suohs jealous. And the Suohs were dating the Chiyo sisters to make the Lores jealous. But the Chiyo sisters were dating the Suohs to make Shires jealous and want them back.