What the Frik are All the Naruto Characters Doing Here? Chapter 38

In the Naruto World…Shikamaru pov:

These guys are such a drag and troublesome… Are they even trying to get back to our world? Oh wait, I can answer that one. No.

What are they thinking? Well, I can tell what Kiba, Gaara, and that Deidara guy are thinking… Kakashi too… But you’d think Naruto would get back so he could train “to be Hokage”. I occasionally wonder if he’ll make that one dream of his will become reality one day…
Speaking of Naruto’s training, Master Jiraiya came in immediately yelling at Lady Tsunade about her loosing Naruto. I don’t feel like paying any attention to their bickering, which is starting to give me a real headache… What a drag…
Then it happens…

Temari, Kankuro, Shino, Neji, and Sakura, and I  jump back from Lady Tsunade and Master Jiraiya’s fight…and those two crash into the thing that we’ve been using to see the guys.
Lady Tsunade and Master Jiraiya both yell at each other, “LOOK WHAT YOU DID NOW!!!!”
“Ah man, what a drag…”

Back on Earth… In Tsukii’s room…

Deidara pov:

"Ok....I THINK I have removed all troublesome deadly traps for the troublesome Brits from this troublesome couch....so have at it troublesome," Tsukii informs me.

I nod. "Um, thanks?"

Tsukii shrugs then grabs some clothes and goes into the bathroom. I sigh while glancing around Tsukii's room, which I really haven't seen much of. The walls were a dark ocean blue with the occasional black or red fans...which look like Uchiha clan fans.... She obviously likes or supports Sasuke.... Good or bad thing? Hmm....I'll have to ask.....

After I take out my ponytail, letting all my hair out, I am about to CAREFULLY lower myself on to the couch when Tsukii comes back in wearing a black t-shirt that goes to her knees. Hmm, she looks…wait… She sighs when she see me, and I hold out my hands in a sigh of “what?”

“Do you have to not wear your troublesome shirt, troublesome?”

I snicker, “Why do you ask? Does my hotness bug you…troublesome?”

“Hey! That’s my thing, troublesome! And it’s that mouth on your chest…shoulder…whatever! That’s freaky, troublesome!”

“Anyone can use the word ‘troublesome’! You just use more often! How do my mouths bug you?! You’re just making excuses! You think I’m hot, admit it!”

“It’s MY word, troublesome! And troublesome! I can’t imagine how you deal with those extra troublesome mouths; they’re so…disturbing! And you’re so arrogant, troublesome, you’re not that hot!”

“Fine then, but leave my extra mouths out of this! And you so think I’m hot; just admit it!”

“Never troublesome!”

“Ad- wait… never to what? Leaving my extra mouths out of this, or admitting I’m hot?”

“Uh…I can’t troublesome remember which one… both?”

“Are you serious?!”

“Are we actually having an argument over this, troublesome?!”

“Yeah, we are! …wait, I forgot what we were arguing over…it all sorta blurred…”

“I forgot too…troublesome…”

Tsukii and I stare at each other for a really long time…and something flickers in her dark eyes that cause something inside of me to flutter. What’s that feeling in my stomach? It feels like I’m gonna be sick…yet it feels so right… It’s this feelings that causes to focus back into Tsukii’s eyes…it forcefully makes me step closer to her…and it does something I’ve wanted since the first I came into this world…