What the frik are all the Naruto characters doing here? chapter 22

Kakashi pov:

Aki and I laugh as we finally arrive a few feet from the Lore house. Aki says, “I can’t believe you slammed the door right in your own face then had to go see the nurse because you got a cut on your forehead!”

I blush while shrugging. “I can’t believe it myself. I’m usually not that clumsy.”

“I know Mr. Jounin! You’re not as ninja like as you thought you were, Kakashi.”

That’s when it all came to me. I stop and stare at her. “Y-you called me Kakashi…and you called me a Jounin.”

“Yes, because that’s who you are, isn’t it?”

“How…?”

“Did you and the Lores think I was that stupid? I could tell there was something suspicious about all you  ‘Suohs’ since the day I met you, though I didn’t know what.”

“But how did you find out?”

“It was so odd, actually. I was going through the spare instrument closet in my classroom when, out of the blue, there’s this weird portal in the wall. Naturally, I was curious, so I stepped through and bam! I was in the Naruto world, your world. And there was this odd boy with a pineapple looking hair cut and a girl with four ponytails…”

“Shikamaru and Temari…” I mutter and Aki nods. “Yes. It was quite unusual to meet them. Anyways, I came back, obviously…”

“Wait, the portal! Where is it? The closet in your classroom? That’s—“

“It vanished when I stepped back into this world, Kakashi!” Aki stops me from calling the guys. I sigh. “That’s no help at all.”

“Do you miss your world, Kakashi?”

I actually had to think about that a little before answering. “Well…I love my world, but I also like things here.”

“One of those being the Lore girls?”

I chuckle a little. “Yes. I’ve definitely gotten attached to them.”

“How can you not? They really are charming girls.”

“Sometimes not though,” I add to make her laugh.

“And don’t worry, Kakashi. Your secret is safe with me.”

“Thank you, Aki. Well, I guess you have to get going now…”

“Well, uh, actually, I was wondering if some time you’d like to have dinner…just the two of us,” she asks me a little timidly.

Did I hear correctly? Is she asking me on a date? Wow…

“Um, I’d be honored to, Aki,” I reply, smiling, “When?”

“Tomorrow at six? At the restaurant The Red Lantern?”

“Sounds great. I’ll see you then, Aki.”

Aki reaches up and places a kiss on my cheek. “Yes, I’ll see you then.”

Wow…..did that honestly just happen?  

Back at the house… The night before the Shire’s are supposed to leave…

Deidara’s pov

Poor Kakashi, the Lore girls just interrogated him before he went on his date with Miss Aki, and now he’s late.

“So…” I look up, surprised by Tsukii talking. This is rather unusual; usually she just braids my hair and falls asleep. We’ve never talked all that much. But when I looked up she looked kind of sad.