What the frik are all the Naruto Characters doing here? Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Kiba pov:

“I LOOK SPIFFY!!!” Naruto exclaims in a hyper fashion.

“Lee and Gai! Why do your pea-green suits look like spandex?!” Deidara remarks sharply.

“Because they are!” Lee cheers with his cheesy smile.

“DEIDARA, WHY DOES YOUR HAIR HAVE A BOW IN IT?” Kakashi yells.

“Because Tsukii put it there…” Deidara mumbles, Kakashi shakes his head,

“Well take it out! And put your hair in a low pony-tail like an English gentlemen!”

“AND LOOK LIKE THOSE DAMN BRITS? I THINK NOT!!!” Deidara rebuttals.

“KAKASHI! Why are you wearing the Phantom of the Opera’s mask at the table?” I inquire.

“Because Aki loves how it looks on me!” he snaps, and I point out, “She’s not even here!”

“So?! What’s your point?!”

“I have none! I never have one!

“Well why do you smell like a dog?!...and a wet dog at that!”

“…But I just took a shower…I haven’t been near Akamaru…” I defend and everyone moves away,

“Well…GAARA WHY ARE YOU PLAYING WITH SAND?!”

“Because I’m pretending these salt and pepper shakers are the Lores…and I’m bored,” he mutters, striking at the shakers with sand again.

“Please tell me you mean the Lore parents and not the girls,” Naruto gulps nervously.

“Of course I mean the parents, not the bloody girls… Or do I?” he mumbles with a sadistic smile.  

“SASUKE! WHY ARE YOUR PANTS PINK?!...And your shirt’s black, why?” Gaara asks, in a disturbed tone.

“Because only a real man can pull off pink,” Sasuke smirks and cocks his head.

“You look epic in them!” Naruto claims happily. Eww. Anyone else sensing something weird with these guys? The girls may not be entirely wrong about them…Damn it. They’re right about something! Maybe... We don’t know for sure.

“Is there something wrong?” Mrs. Lore came from the door, and we turn our heads to see her looking in curiously along with Mr. Lore. He wore a plain suit, no color at all, along with Mrs. Lore, only she wore a skirt. So….boring…and dull… no wonder they’re mean.

“Nope! Nothing at all!” we all shout, smiling politely.

They gesture towards the dining room table, which was now covered in a snow white dainty table cloth, they seat themselves and smile as we sit down.

“Girls?! Are you ready yet?” Mr. Lore questions impatiently.

“We’re coming, Papa!” The three shout from the stairway, still blocked from view.

“In tallest to shortest I would hope!” Their father commands.

“Of course, Papa!” They recite, gliding into the room. First comes in Matsuri, and the first thing I notice is the shocked look on Gaara when he saw the slimming, kinda puffy (though not much) black dress and her hair done up all nice…like Hermione Granger’s at the Yule Ball! Yes, we did watch them… all of them. Then comes Tsukii with a long royal blue dress and her hair combed nicely…then I saw the curse’s effect on Deidara. Haha, that’s not gonna happen to me. I’m completely invincible against the effects of the curse! So, without fear, I turn to see Alyson walking in  her purple strapless gown with a flower and her hair in a elegant bun… Holy crap! She looked smokin’! Wait… DAMN CURSE!!! YOU BEST US ONCE AGAIN!!!