What the Frik are all the Naruto Characters Doing Here? Chapter 41

Chapter 41

Sasuke pov:

After watching the three idiots faint again, the girls stare at them for ten minutes before nudging their legs and poking their cheeks.

“Heeeeelllllllllloooooooooo,” Alyson calls to them……… Nothing.

“Ugly face!”

“Panda Chan!”

“Damn tranny!”

“WAKE UP!!!!!!!!” the Lores shout, and the walls tremble.

“OHMYKAMI!!!” Gaara, Kiba, and Deidara shout as they sit up in confusion. I smirk as they are yet again affected by the curse. Hm, they don’t faint this time…

“Oh my juice box,” Kiba whispers reverently, staring at Alyson, who blushes but strikes a pose anyway with a smirk across her face. How depressing Kiba….You’re so weak. Though I don’t blame them that much. If I was straight and not in a relationship with Naruto, I would probably kinda like them….no, not really, but I’d be impressed.

Matsuri was wearing black- 6 in-heel boots, black cut off shorts, a tank top, a necklace that said “Knock You Out”, and black diamond stud earrings. Alyson wore a ruffle grey dress that went about mid thigh, white boots that went to her knees, a necklace with wings, and white feather earrings. Tsukii wore a black-and-white striped strapless top, black skinny jeans, heels with chains on the back, silver stud earrings, and a panda beanie. Like, they were impressive, but I’m gay for Naruto.

“Awwwww! Thanks Sasuke,” Alyson cheers to me. I flinch and mutter,

“Please don’t tell me I said my thoughts aloud like Kiba, Deidara, Kakashi, and anyone else who has…”

“Ok. We won’t tell you,” Naruto chuckles at me, and I shot him a menacing look. He just smirks and walks away. Anger quickly came to me as shout at him,

“DON’T YOU JUST SMIRK AND WALK AWAY FROM ME!!! THAT’S MY THING!!!”

Kakashi pov:

“Okayyyyy,” the girls mumble after Sasuke goes storming after Naruto. How out of character….

“W-Why are you girls wearing those outfits?” Deidara demands, standing up again with the other two as they draw up to their full heights.

“Because we’re going to carry on our tradition,” Alyson replies.

“What tradition?” Gaara inquires.

“Every time our troublesome parents leave, we go out and have fun, troublesomes,” Tsukii explains.

“You need to wear that to have fun?” Kiba points out.

“When we say fun, we mean go out to the club our most trusted friend owns and get drunk and stuff like that,” Matsuri sweetly elaborates.

“WHAT?!?!?!” Gaara, Deidara, Kiba, and I yell at them, and yet they’re unfazed.

“You heard us. Besides guys, think about it, we’ve done this tons of times,” Alyson attempts to reassure us. Attempts.

“There’s no way in Hell that you three are going to do that!” Gaara, Deidara, and Kiba object.

Matsuri raises an eyebrow. “You dare tell us what to do?”

“Damn right we do!”

Alyson smirks. “How about a deal? Whoever gets pinned first drops their order. Matsuri, you get Gaara. Tsukii gets Deidara. And I get you Kiba.”

“Fine, un!” Deidara agrees.

“Yeah, just go change and come back here, and we’ll get this started,” Kiba adds.