Dessert Infection #1 Scotland

Mmmh, yummy, desserts. Well, I gotta make some countries in dessert inspired costumes cause of the book theme.
The first victim is the one no other than the designer himself!

How much did I struggle with the design? A bunch :3

I actually find it really fun to hide my signatures

I actually find it really fun to hide my signatures. They're literally everywhere, like not even the lineart or the sprinkles is safe. I feel like it's an egghunt for those who are trying to find it.

Y'all can skip the yapping if you want. Cause this next part will be how the character is like, and the process of making the character. Cause I like to yap yk.

While tryna figure out what Scotland would enjoy doing, I figured

While tryna figure out what Scotland would enjoy doing, I figured. "Why not just take inspo from the fact that Scotland's national animal and make them magical?"

This was back in 2023😭🙏

Then boom, but then we gotta have a fashion designer, yk? Like if we gonna have countries that are really unique and get a bunch of different clothes, who's gonna make em? Exactly.

(🤫🤫🤫Last year, my outfit designs were TERRIBLE. Shawty was putting them in hoodies and called it a day, but though there were some unique designs, most of them were AWFULLY  basic.)

Off topic, but I was locked in to trying to make the countries have different interests and have different jobs cause doing country work must be boring. Gotta leave the hard work to the presidents and prime ministers, huge shout outs to some of them. (Gotta love my PM and President. They ain't corrupted)

Okay, on to how Scottyland acts.

Sunshines and rainbows? Partially correct, he does try to promote his business in ways that I don't think are innocent.

When his inspired or a client pays them a lot, bro's locked in fr. They would get the finest materials themselves, hence why the personalised outfit is expensive. The material is basically harvested in my little pony land. It's magical.

This fellow believes in oneself uniqueness and differences from others. They want to help other's express themselves through their attire as it's one of "the main components." To them.

Why attire? Because this fella got addicted to My Little Pony from one of his Unicorns. His room would be filled with MLP merchandise, which is mostly Rarity.

They like Rarity the most cause she's really pretty, that's prolly it.

Also, in my Countryhumans AU, the United Kingdom is made by the four countries. Wales, England, Scotland, and Northern Ireland. UK is one separated character from the others.

Okay, no more aesthetics from now on. This app is kinda making me pissed by the fact that I can't put photos without it disappearing.

Country facts!

•Bosnia Herzegovina is home to Europe’s only remaining jungle.

•Gambia is about 50 km across at its widest and is the smallest country on the African mainland.

•New Zealand is the only country who’s government has had the honour of being sued by Eminem.