Starry and Taiwan

I found a piece of back cardboard for foolscap papers during Science class and picked it up for my own use.

Kinda silly of me drawing in front of my favourite teacher during my favourite class, but that's okay, I'm a good kid.

My lighting got problem pleaze don't mind 😭
Hopefully, the person who lost their back cardboard thingy doesn't come after me. Finders keepers🤷‍♂️

 Finders keepers🤷‍♂️

Oh, what's that I see? Starry looks like the past Singapore?

You can skip the yapping cause I might yap a TON for Starry and Taiwan. Sensitive topics, though, mention of suicide.

.

In my AU, the past Singapore had committed suicide. Under whatever circumstances, his Crescent and five stars had revived him to watch over the 'new' Singapore that had taken over his place.

Though this new Singapore kinda sucks at keeping themselves alive and keeps on accidentally unaliving themself.

Thus, the crescent and the stars placed the multiple spirits of Singapores that had passed on in hopes that Starry would be able to save the 'new' Singapore from dying.

Whenever Singapore is reborn again, Starry would be there to remind them what had happened to them before.

Despite countries forgetting all their memories when they die and have different personalities from the past, Singapore would always remember the days of the 'past' Singapore(the gangster era) and would always retain the same personality from before.

Seems like the Crescent moon and the five stars had issues.

.

OKAY, NOW ONTO TAIWAN!!
Like usual, you can skip the yapping.

I have loved Taiwan's concept art since last year, and I'm actually kind of proud that I drew him like this

But the outfit-wise, Taiwan was rather basic in 2023. Yk what people usually put Poland in? Yeah, that's the outfit I gave him.

So er. I feel like things will not add up smoothly if all countries were to rebirth, so I'm making some selected few that are a different breed to not be able to die or rebirth at all.(Dragons and foxes)

Okay, so. Taiwan has the condition called Hyperthymesia (ability to remember everything), he had some moments that he dared not to remember.

By that, I mean him going on a rampage, burning everything into crisp, and tainting his relationships.

So, to cover all those stinky past up, he explores around the world either with his close friends or on his own to discover new things to put those memories back of his head.

Yeah, and I totally did not once shipped Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan together- totally not me gang.
(I am haunted by the past)

If only I could give some detailed and horrible backstories to my OCs. My OCs live on sunshines and rainbows, bro.

Country fun facts!

• Afghanistan and Cambodia are two countries that display buildings on their flags

• The Sahara is larger than Antarctica. Antarctica is a cold desert that covers an area of about 14,000,000 sq. km (5,400,000 sq. mi.), making it the largest desert in the world. The Sahara stretches 8,600,00 sq. km (3,300,000 sq. mi.) and is the largest hot desert in the world.

• More than 75% of all countries are located north of the equator.