Repeating Clock

I'm writing another story because I'm stuck in the toilet

I'm writing another story because I'm stuck in the toilet. (Worst case of diarrhoea and constipation)

Belgium x reader! :3 (but not actually Belgium x Reader, it's one-sided)

• Belgium really wants to confess to her long-time crush, but things went downhill.

(Possibly angst)

...
Belgium's point of view:

I looked at myself in the mirror, adjusting my collar to look more presentable.

I'm definitely confident that my shot would work. I have been observing them for timeline after timeline. These flowers would just do perfect!

Knowing at the back of my palm, where would they be. I opened up my portal and hopped into it, accidentally bumping into me? She looked like she would be from the future instead of the past.

"Are you okay? What went wrong in your timeline?" I asked the miserable me. She looked at me dead in the eye. "Go back. They don't love you in this timeline." She patted my shoulder, falling into the portal wherever she was from.

"H-huh? When do I go back? " I stared at the closing portal, hoping the future me could hear and respond. "5 seconds before?! When?!"

I huffed, entering the place where I could see all the time that's happening at this split second. I scanned through the times, wondering when I should come.

"Hmm... I can't really go too far back, nor the future. It'll ruin the whole timeline.."

"Maybe.. 30 minutes earlier? No.. Y/N wouldn't be there yet."

"25 minutes! "

I took one quick glance at the flowers and jumped into the portal. The wind was tad rather harsher than before.

...

I almost stumbled on my foot and could have fallen, but that's okay! What matters more is that I didn't lose my face in public.

Glancing at my reflection in the pond, I fixed my hair and collar. I swear I felt myself hallucinating and seeing Y/N behind me smiling and talking to another person or country? Whatever, I can't tell anyway.

A bird flew onto my shoulder, looking at its reflection with curiosity. "Moxy, do you think I look good?" The bird chirped, obviously I didn't know bird language, so I didn't react.

I looked across the park, seeing Y/N all alone as they patiently sat on the bench as if waiting for someone.

'No... it couldn't be..' My heart sank as I thought about what the other me had said.

C/N walked past me as if they were the happiest person in the world, and to my fear, they approached Y/N. I watched as the two blushed upon looking at each other in the eye.

I felt my heart bursting into a million pieces, but who do I blame but me? I was the one who introduced Y/N to C/N, I should have known that they both clicked together perfectly.

I hold my tears from ever running down my eyes and jump into the portal as fast as I could.

The now gentle wind blows softly against my cheeks, as if it was comforting me.

"Why didn't I know?! WHY DIDN'T I KNOW?!" I screamed, pulling my hair. My heart pounded hardly against my ribcage. There was nothing to take my anger off of, except for these flowers...

"Out of all countries..C/N was the least expected." My voice became soft, I began plucking out the petals from the different coloured tulips.

One by one, the petals came flying down in the endless void til there was no more to pick. I crumbled what left of the flowers, throwing it into the never-ending void.

Coming across the past me, I accidentally bumped into her shoulders.

"Are you okay? What went wrong in your timeline?" She looked at me with an uneasy expression.

I stared deeply into her eyes, "Go back. They don't love you in this timeline." I patted her shoulders, hoping that she'll understand what it meant, unlike me who didn't.

I fell backwards into the portal I had created, hoping that I could make a change to this whole timeline.

"H-Huh?! When do I go back?" I heard a shout from a distance. I closed my eyes, ignoring the calls from my past self. Perhaps it could potentially cause a loop.

I fell into my messy bed, replacing the Belgium in this timeline. The forgotten feeling crep up my stomach, the feeling of insanity.

I prepared my clothing and my hat before getting ready to deliver the mails.

Stretching my wings, I took off to the Korean estate.

I, The Kingdom of Belgium, will make a change. Whether if it's for the good or the bad.

...

Whaddya think? I wrote this chapter just for the important character in 'Perpetuity' :3

Since 'Perpetuity' is about an endless loop, i decided to put some Easter eggs yk.

I can't guarantee that both books will be x reader platonically, though 😭

Facts about making the character Belgium!

• In 2023, I was planning to make this character a male but changed my mind.

• I didn't read Google correctly and drew her with a passenger pigeon wings since I thought that Belgium had passenger pigeons and was famous for mail delivery.

• undergone so much research about passenger pigeons in Belgium but eventually gave up and left her as it is.

No country facts today, sorry!