#1 Old Art! U S A 😎😎😎🦅🦅🦅

Requested by Idiotic_Toast :33

I don't really hate this drawing, but where's their feet in the small drawing 😭😭😭 (it was not as bad as the two Koreas drawing 🤕🤕🤕)

This was my third art on my school iPad last year 😣😣😣😓😓
And yeah, I sometimes like to hide Easter eggs in my drawings :2

You can skip the next part if you want cause it's just me yapping about the character like usual :3

Yes, I'm reusing the drawing from "Ice to Meet You!" Cause Reuse, Reduce, Recycle and Recover.

How do I even start with this character ong.. 😣😓

The early concept of America was that he's gonna act like a hero but has a lot of mental issues. It was rather a horrible experience when I was rereading through my Google Docs fanfiction.

At least the backstories I wrote wasn't that bad. I still think I like it, so I'll keep it the same, but with a little bit more detail😊😊

The 13 colonies had merged together to form the United States, but life ain't rainbows and sunshines in the 17th century in the 13 colonies. Blud has to fight for their life to get food.

Seeing that one of two America's national animals is a bald eagle, I'm giving them two pairs of wings 😎
But they plucked it all out to give to the citizens cause eagle feathers are a sign of good luck.

The 13 colonies got really angry at the fact that the colonisers were making the citizens life harder and vowed to destroy them all. But that didn't happen cause they lost their memories.

Okay, present time America😋

I decided to put America as a female cause I think there's too few female Americas.

But bro got a sex-change operation cause we gotta represent the community 😎💪(though we got belgium)
(I like to think that America would decorate it when ze first got it.[sorry])

America got along with Russia just to prove the other's thinking of America and Russia will not be together! Cause they're enemies!
Ze are currently trying to befriend other countries, which is 78.2% completed.

I actually do not know what else to put here cause if I put any more, it'll be sensitive content.

America Facts!!

• Washington DC is not a state

“America” was first used on a map in 1507 to refer to what is today South America.

• Ohio’s Oberlin College was the first university to give degrees to women in 1841.