Chapter 3

I wake up at six to find a black and blue robe with a matching blue tie. I put on a dark blue shirt and jeans under the robe and headed out for breakfast with Luna once she'd woken up.

"Have you gotten your schedule yet, Queen?" She asked me.

"Yeah. I have;

Paint Mixing

Nature Painting

Sketching

Free Period

Animal Drawing

Art History

"

"I have the same schedule as you except for Paint Mixing, I don't have that." Luna said while we were walking.

"Do you know which way my first class is?"

"I do, take a left down that corridor, go up the flight of stairs and take a right, your class should be the first class on the left." With that, Luna left me to find my way to class. I turned left and climbed the stairs she said to climb, I found my classroom early and was the first person to enter the classroom. I find the professor in the back of the room and walk up to him.

"Are you Professor Snape?"

"Yes I am. Your name is?"

"My name is Y/n Larson professor."

"Ah, the new student. Today we'll be reviewing from last year, just take notes today and you should be fine."

"Thank you professor." I thanked him and sat down in one of the seats in the front and took out a paper and quill, this was a very old fashioned school as I am noticing. Unfortunately the next person to enter class was that platinum haired boy from yesterday, I was this close to rolling my eyes at his cockiness when he made his way over to me.

"Can I help you?" I ask looking up at him.

"Actually yes you can, I was wondering what sort of name you were given."

"Oh, my name's Y/n, Y/n Larson." I was irritated but I had to hide it, I didn't want to get mad at him or else I'd punch him in the face and the whole charade I've started would have been for nothing.

"That's an, interesting name." He scrunched up his nose in disgust.

"Why thank you, your comments make me feel so good." I laughed and turned away from him. I could see him scowling but I didn't care.

"Aren't you going to ask my name?"

"Oh I'm sorry, what is your name?" I asked politely.

"My name is Draco, Draco Malfoy." He said proudly but I almost burst out laughing, his name sounded so snobbish.

"Your name is also interesting, I've never heard it before." He looked like he was about to respond with a rude comment when people started coming into the classroom and he was forced to sit down in his seat, which was thankfully on the other end of the room. But every now and then I could feel his menacing stare burning a hole through my head, I ignored him, he would leave me alone eventually.

I couldn't have been more wrong in that moment, this Draco kept on bothering me multiple times a day, in the hallways, in the classroom, during meals, it was so annoying just to see his face.