Chapter 7

"Yo Larson? Where are you going?" I groaned, Malfoy had been more annoying than usual, instead of just trying to annoy and tease me, he actually started cornering me in the hallway! I was only able to escape because I knew martial arts but he didn't seem to stop no matter how hard I punched him! So I ignored him and continued walking. "Ay, why are you ignoring your favorite person?" I heard him speed up, I did as well. I saw out of the corner of my eye Snape, and guess what he was doing? He was smirking!! Smirking!

"Leave me the fuck alone Malfoy." I said, still trying to walk away from him but he had other plans. Guess what Malfoy did? He had the audacity to grab my shoulder! My fucking shoulder! "Let go of my fucking should Malfoy."

"What happened to ruining my life if I didn't leave you alone huh?" He asked and I was fuming. I felt as if smoke was coming out of my ears but I tried to calm down.

"What happened was I wasn't in the mood to, now if you will excuse me, I have to meet with a teacher about something." I tried to walk off again but he gripped my shoulder tighter.

"About what Larson?" He asked with a grin.

"It's about the essay that's due in a week, I have a few questions."

"Okay, now about the paint we're supposed to turn in, we haven't yet. I wanted to talk to you about that."

"Well if you have it I can hand it to Professor Snape, he's right over there." I pointed at Snape who was looking but he suddenly started whistling and looking around as if he hadn't been watching.

"It's in my room. Why don't you come with me to get it?"

"I told you, I have a meeting with Professor McGonagoll."

"Oh it's fine dear, just get your project turned in, I don't mind waiting." Professor said with a smile.

"Are you sure you don't mind? You had said it was urgent."

"Yes I'm sure, go ahead and get your project." I groaned.

"Okay, if you're sure."

"I am."

Malfoy tried grabbing my hand but I slapped his hand away.

"Don't you dare Malfoy." I started walking towards the alcove on the North side. When I made it I walked over to the painting with the sailor trying to make it to the island on his dinghy. I looked around quickly then whispered, "black mamba" and I pushed it to the side once I'd heard the last lock unlock. I walked to right outside the boys dormitory.

"Why are you stopping here? He asked.

"Because girls aren't allowed in the boy's dormitories, now if you want me to not leave without you then I suggest you hurry up and get our project." He bustled past me and I heard a quiet click in the background and my shoulders sagged as Pans walked past.

"Why are you outside the boy's dormitories?"

"Because I was forced to come back with Malfoy to get our project for Professor Snape. I had a meeting with Professor McGonagall and that was my only excuse not to go back to the Slytherin common room but then she said that she could wait! McGonagall, Snape, and the rest of the teachers have to have a plan or something like that because literally every time you need a partner I'm partnered up with Malfoy! Every. Single. Time Pans!" She laughed at me.

"Teachers planning something for only two students? I highly doubt it." I was about to continue the conversation when we heard footsteps on the stairs from the boy's dormitories. "Good luck Queen." She saluted me and left the common room.