Power of the Butterfly

Through heavy amounts of pain, Tanjiro, Nezuko, along with their Pokemon were able to decapitate Lusamine the Lower Rank Five. Using the last amount of strength. Muichiro on the other hand defeated Milotic with the help of Leavanny and its trainer. Zorua, Eevee, Kirlia, Larvesta, and Cranidos were able to evolve. Lusamine's body soaked Tanjiro in the face injuring his jaw.

Tanjiro: (I actually beat a Twelve Kizuki.)

He then sees Volcarona and Rampardos.

Tanjiro: (Larvesta and Cranidos have evolved.) Great work you two. Rampardos return.

He takes out Rampardos's Pokeball and returns it but unfortunately he couldn't do the same for Volcarona as its Pokeball was sliced in half. He then turns to see Nezuko on the ground unconscious.

Tanjiro: (Nezuko! I have... to help... Nezuko!)

He then crawled to his sister with the help of Volcarona, with Muichiro doing the same as he returned all of his Pokemon, but due to the injuries he had when fighting that Milotic he fell unconscious. Lusamine was angry that she was defeated. She was gonna die.

Lusamine: (How did this happen? Did his Rampardos smash through so many threads?! I can't even attach my own head back on! Damn it! Damn it! I'll kill them! I'll end them!)

Her eyes widen when she sees Tanjiro checking on Nezuko's condition and the other boy helping Muichiro with his Leavanny. He then sees Lilligant.

"Lillm Lilligant?"

Lusamine: I... I... I... I guess I wanted what they had. The true bonds of a family.

Elsewhere the CLefable was running down the mountain in fear.

"Clef! Clef! Clef! Clefable!"

(Flashback)

Before she joined the Lusamine's family she was a normal demon running from the demon slayers, she was concerned by a large house and she was surrounded. Before any of them could strike, they look up to see Lusamine on the roof.

Lusamine: Little demon, do you want me to save you? The price you pay is that you obey my every command.

"Clef! Clefable! Clefable!"

Lusamine: Excellent.

She then proceeds to slash the slayers into pieces.

Lusamine: Welcome to my family.

She looks behind her to see a various of Pokemon. Inside the house, Lusamine begins to initiate the new family members into her family.

Lusamine: Through my Pokeball you will join us.

She throws her Pokeball at Clefable absorbing it in red light. The Pokeball clicks wiggles times and clicks signifying that its been captured. She then opens her Pokeball revealing Clefable.

Lusamine: Congratulations. You're like us.

As they live life as a family, the daughters learns that they are not blood related. They begin to see Lusamine punishing Lilligant for disobeying her. She apologizes and will continue to play her role. Feeling tortured for too long, the Lopunny plans to run away from the mountain the night Lusamine is summoned by Muzan. She asks her sister to join her to which, she agrees.

As they run down the mountain, Lusamine stands in their path. Wishing to survive, Clefable turns on her sister to avoid consequences.

Lusamine: So, you put her up to this pathetic attempt.