Road to the Muigen Train

Aoi: So, you're leaving for a mission huh? Well, I hope for the best that you come back home. You surely have a reason to.

She then looks at the Kamado siblings playing.

Aoi: So please be careful.

Nezuko: I couldn't be more thankful Aoi. It's because of your care, we're able to fight again.

Aoi: Unlike you guys, miss Shinobu and miss Kaoru I was unable to do much. I'm not like many of the demon slayers. I was just a wimp who got lucky during Final Selection. I was too afraid to go to the front lines.

She was indeed shameful of herself. But Nezuko nevertheless refused to believe that.

Nezuko: Don't worry about it. You were able to help us get back to shape and make our family happy. Your emotions and feelings, I'll carry them with me in battle.

Her entire life, Aoi lived without making a single friend after her real family was slaughtered by demons. And she managed to grow feelings for Zenitsu, but unfortunately for her, his heart belongs to Kanao. After this she thought she would never find something like this again. But after spending time with Nezuko, Tanjiro, Yuichiro, Muichiro, and Raito these past two months, she realized that she finally made friends.

Nezuko: So don't worry! If we're ever injured again, we'll put our faith into your care!!

She then ran to change into her uniform.

Meanwhile Tanjiro spots Kanao with Lilligant sitting watching Zenitsu and Kaigaku battling.

Zenitsu was using Metang. And Kaigaku had a different Pokemon.

He had a quadrupedal Pokemon resembling a fully-grown lion. While its face, hind legs, torso, and the back of its front legs are blue, much of its body is covered with shaggy, black fur. The fur is longer around the shoulders and the base of the tail, and forms a mane on its head. It has yellow eyes with red sclerae, a blunt muzzle, and rounded ears with yellow insides. The eyes change to the color when when using its ability. There are three yellow half-rings on the back of each foreleg. Its long, thin tail is tipped with a yellow four-pointed star.

 Its long, thin tail is tipped with a yellow four-pointed star

Kaigaku: Luxray use Wild Charge!